Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who is still around?

Reaction score
Sad to see this place so dead and filled with advertisements. I come back from time to time for nostalgic purposes. Spent a decade of my life on these forums... My experience here pretty much defined who I am today. Everything I do on a daily basis links to things I've leaned via RZ. Its bittersweet... so many good memories here.

I see some familiar names on recent posts. Anyone else still lurking around?

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I pop in now and then :D

Oh and Adblock FTW!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Ron, Long time no see man. I just got back to being around again, been a few years.

Reaction score
Ashamed to say I was a Ron-fanboy back in the days. For some reason, your omega rank and short, normal name really impressed me when I was 13-14. I didn't even know what your main section was. (This can be considered weird, but hey, atleast Miley Cyrus wasn't my role-model)
I'm 21 y/o now and I'm like... wth was I thinking. Don't really think you know me because 09 isn't nearly as long ago as 05, but hey :D

MentaL's Slave
Legend
Reaction score
Ashamed to say I was a Ron-fanboy back in the days. For some reason, your omega rank and short, normal name really impressed me when I was 13-14. I didn't even know what your main section was. (This can be considered weird, but hey, atleast Miley Cyrus wasn't my role-model)
I'm 21 y/o now and I'm like... wth was I thinking. Don't really think you know me because 09 isn't nearly as long ago as 05, but hey :D

cringe..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm still around, I appear offline but I'm on the forums on a daily basis, Nice to see you positing again!

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
I'm still around, I appear offline but I'm on the forums on a daily basis, Nice to see you positing again!

Hey Ron, Long time no see man. I just got back to being around again, been a few years.

Are you guys kiddin'? xD
Joined a few years ago...

Even with being here for 5 years soon, I still feel like a newbie. People here are posting and I see join dates of 2004 and 2003 pop up, so I'm just like WOW. This is one long existing and nostalgic forum in a way.

The thought of being 10 years older and checking back what I did on RZ in the past amuses me. I hope I wont be too embarrassed by then :p

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
I wish I had more years on my account. Wish I were cool like SiGGy who does.

The forum's pretty boring now but maybe it's not that the forum's changed for the worse (much), rather just that it hasn't aged with us.

Anyone here know what happened to the Escapades subsection?

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
I wish I had more years on my account. Wish I were cool like SiGGy who does.

The forum's pretty boring now but maybe it's not that the forum's changed for the worse (much), rather just that it hasn't aged with us.

Anyone here know what happened to the Escapades subsection?

Probably dissappeared due to lack of us escapading :'(

Back