Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who is still around?

Leo

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ahhh the nostalgia! I did grow up with RZ, it's nice to see the forums still alive today. Good to see some old names as well =)

*EDIT*

I just realized through checking my own post history that I all do is periodically log in every year or so and post in these types of threads, haha.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i do pop by every now just to check things out

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm still around, I appear offline but I'm on the forums on a daily basis, Nice to see you positing again!

who are you? o_O

and nice to see old peeps here ! RZ is what it is today cuz of all of you :)

Reaction score
I'm here, sort of! Well every few weeks or so :p I pretty much echo your sentiments Ron, a lot of my life still links back to this place!

Been working my balls off this year until I got re-injured a few weeks back. Since then I've been working and gaming a lot :p Mostly playing Dirty Bomb, but just had a crack at the Overwatch open beta, pretty sure I'll buy that soon.

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I still log on from time to time just to see what's new in the private server world. Haven't been active since I leaked the episode 3 files for ACE online. Which I some how can never seem to grasp credit for. But meh story of my life lol. Got to say I've out grown it though. Everything I've done post 2010 seem quite meh. Still get the occasional private message / email from people asking me to re-upload files.

Actually, I think I might still have you on skype. Who knows lol.

On another note. I loved my deathtrap. 2006 Kawasaki 500. Best bike I ever rode. Loved it to death. Until some bimbo hit me with her car and totaled it. She didn't even have insurance so once again I got the poop end of the stick.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
I still log on from time to time just to see what's new in the private server world. Haven't been active since I leaked the episode 3 files for ACE online. Which I some how can never seem to grasp credit for. But meh story of my life lol. Got to say I've out grown it though. Everything I've done post 2010 seem quite meh. Still get the occasional private message / email from people asking me to re-upload files.

Actually, I think I might still have you on skype. Who knows lol.

On another note. I loved my deathtrap. 2006 Kawasaki 500. Best bike I ever rode. Loved it to death. Until some bimbo hit me with her car and totaled it. She didn't even have insurance so once again I got the poop end of the stick.

Hey man I remember seeing a lot of your posts while cleaning up the ACE Section :D

Great to see you're still sticking around every now and then. Pretty much the only old fella from Ace left is DragonLord though. The others have either given up on the game or quit RZ :/
I'm doing my best to keep everything clean and on-topic, we also got sources released, maybe you want to check the section out again? :p

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey man I remember seeing a lot of your posts while cleaning up the ACE Section :D

Great to see you're still sticking around every now and then. Pretty much the only old fella from Ace left is @DragonLord though. The others have either given up on the game or quit RZ :/
I'm doing my best to keep everything clean and on-topic, we also got sources released, maybe you want to check the section out again? :p

If I recall, he may have been one of the people I was working with when I found that gigantic hole in SubaGame's backup servers. Though I could be wrong, memory is fuzzy from back then heh. Good times. Best highlight of my private scene career was single handedly causing a 24 hour roll back on every server. I still laugh about it today. lol

I still like dabbling in code, so I'll probably check it out. ACE online is still a great game. If I had the time and patience I'd still be playing on the official servers. Was only 2 levels from max when I quit. Even won ANI leader twice lol. Good times, good times.

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
Look at all these non-2003 scrubs!
Oh ye beacon of hope (oldfag :cool:)
Supicioso, I believe the person you're referring to is the one that worked with me, but I guess that it's close enough.

I wish the quality of people here would go back to what it was a decade ago. At least then we'd actually get some progression going rather than the recent leechfest..

Back