Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Give Away] Win Windows Server and more! Keys!

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey does u want Windows Server License Keys? Doesn't matter if is Datacenter, Web, or Standard edition. This give away if for everyone that wants to have an original Windows Server copy.

Does u know that most of the Web Services Provider and Web Hosts doesn't have original Windows License Keys? Yeah it's true. (based in my life haha, just kidding lmfao)

Which versions of Windows Server i'm giving?
Windows Essential Business Server 2008 (Any Version as you wish), Windows Server 2003 (Any Version as you wish), Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 Essentials, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials with Update, Windows Server 2012 R2 with Update, Windows Services for UNIX 2.0, Windows Small Business Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server 2011, Windows Storage Server 2008, Windows Storage Server 2008 R2, Exchange Server 2007, Exchange Server 2010, Exchange Server 2013, Exchange Server 2016, Groove Server 2007, Office Online Server, Office Web Apps Server 2010, Office Web Apps Server 2013, Project 2003 Server, Project Server 2007, Project Server 2010, Project Server 2013, SharePoint Server 2007, SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Server 2016,
And i'm also giving away Windows for Industry!

What i need to do to participate?
Like my first Give Away, only need to say a phrase with what you like in RageZONE and what you hate.

How many licenses can i earn?
Only one per member

How many licenses of each Product are you giving away?
For some products 2 (two) licenses, for other 3 (three) and for other 5 (five). The list of available Products will be reduced when the keys of the same ends.

Are the keys legit?
Yeah

What can i do with the earned Key?
Use for what you want, except sell.

How i get the License?
You will be PM'd with the License and Link for Download. Also a notice in this thread will be made.

Observation
Read first the agreements of MSDN,

I wish good luck! Enjoy this Give Away!

Back