Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Win XP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello all,

i just have a f*cking problem with win xp install

when i want to upgrade, it hangs
when i do a clean install, it hangs and gives an error (0x4000008a, 0x812b4408, 0x8125c130 and 0x00000000)

what do i need to do????

comp =
AMD athlon 1 gig hz
128 MB RAM
Geforce 2 MX
28,8 gig hd

Gretez Dragor

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Is it a copy or the original?

Plus if you used Windows 95 you should have checked "clean install."

If Windows 98 or above check the "New upgrade" box.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
there is a chance it could be the cd. did u do a full format??

does it install the os or does the problem occure when it is being installed i.e blue screen part

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
well since i cant see wots really going on my opinion would to be back up all ur stuff and do a full format it could be a virus it could be software i cant tell with out seeing it sorry :(

Reaction score
far as i know XP wont support some HDD cache - enabeled i got past that using raid. Find the XP hardware compatability list online it will give you all compatable hardware if your hardware isnt on it XP wont run and will hang like it does on my Geforce4 - Gainwood you could try throwing a brick at it but that usually only works on sunday morning

Back