Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Woman Claims Justin Bieber Is The Father Of Her Baby!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Justin’s reps deny the woman’s accusation that she slept with him in a bathroom backstage after one of his concerts in 2010.
A 20-year-old woman has filed a paternity lawsuit against Justin Bieber in San Diego, Calif., claiming he is the father of her three-month old son. Star is reporting that Mariah Yeater says she slept with Justin on Oct. 25, 2010, when she was 19 — and he was only 16. “[Justin] told me he wanted to make love to me and this was going to be his first time,” she claims in the lawsuit.

The conception allegedly went down backstage after one of Justin’s concerts at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Mariah’s suit claims Justin refused to use a condom.

“Justin suggested that I go with him to a private place where we could be alone. … After walking away from the other people backstage, Justin found a place where we could be alone — a bathroom.”

A Justin Bieber team insider told Hollywoodlife.com that “the lawyer has been peddling this story for money to a number of outlets. It really raises serious questions about the lawyer’s motive. Justin is naturally a target. And of course, the accusations are total B.S.!”

Justin’s PR rep, Matt Hiltzik, also issued this statement:

“It’s sad that someone would fabricate malicious, defamatory and demonstrably false claims. We will vigorously pursue all available legal remedies to defend and protect Justin against these allegations.”

I'm not really sure if this is true or what but the thing is...
I really predicted this guy would be having a baby in a young age, and ALSO lemme guess Bieber ends up just like Jamie Spears.
Not really a fan of him but I knew this guy was a great guy before he was famous and stuff and everyone really did give rep for him being talented.

And the guys who are a fan of Traphi aka Tim.

Reaction score
inb4 Bieber hate.

Whilst I don't like his music, the dude is living the life now, pulling babes left, right and center, all while making millions of dollars while nerds on the internet criticise him because they're jealous.

nohomo

As for the story, probably Beibers team keeping him in the headlines or she just wants money.

Reaction score
You're a bit late with this. It was in Spamzilla a few days ago, nevertheless Bieber couldn't even ejaculate until a few months ago after his manager said his 'balls had dropped' and how the duck can you make a baby in 30 seconds? Not even Quagmire off Family Guy can do that.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I doubt that beiber had lost his virginity at that point, everyone wants him...
If its true, then lawl,
if not, then lawl again.
I love listening to these rumours, cos honestly, the whole hating beiber thing has kinda gone out of fashion.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
inb4 Bieber hate.

Whilst I don't like his music, the dude is living the life now, pulling babes left, right and center, all while making millions of dollars while nerds on the internet criticise him because they're jealous.

nohomo

As for the story, probably Beibers team keeping him in the headlines or she just wants money.

I'm jealous.. he makes millions being terrible at what he does. Yeah of course any one would be jealous

Reaction score
He has a good voice.

He has a terrible character based on friends experiences and media.

Can't get jealous because someone has more than you, if that were the case, I would be getting mad at the entire world.

Reaction score
I do highly doubt it that Justin Bieber could get a girl pregnant after thirty seconds if his balls had only dropped a few months, even if that. I don't think he lost his virginity backstage and let's be honest - Do you really think he did? Just no.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is obviously a fake claim.

The kid has a vagina >.>

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How many kids has Justin Bieber 'supposedly' had? lol. Probably another fake claim.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just saw this on the news today. I'm pretty sure this is 100% fake. Justin Beiber should know better at that age and what it would do to jeopardise his whole career. I'm pretty this is total 'BS' as the article said, I don't even know why that woman is wasting her money on a law suit, she's gonna get owned pretty hard down and then going to bankrupt sooner or later

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I still think he is gay and its just for publicity imo. Imagine him being outed as a homosexual he won't be worth 90% of his current value.

When you think about it, it's actually true :laugh:

Reaction score
I still think he is gay and its just for publicity imo. Imagine him being outed as a homosexual he won't be worth 90% of his current value.
I don't know, on one hand a lot of girls with a crush would be upset, but then again a lot of girls would then want him as their bff to check out boys.
Also he would gain a lot of popularity with certain male group ages 40-70.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Back