Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Would you let this woman die? Would you like to live like that?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I say if your mentally stable you should have the right to say kill me or dont. She suffers horrible pain that lasts up to 4 hours at a time.Its sad. (It would be easier to stab yourself or somethign though.

I honestly doubt it's easy to kill yourself considering our initial instinct is to protect ourselves while stabbing one's self would inflict terrible pain. It would be much easier for someone else to do it in one foul swoop. point it, she wants it, she is in her right mind and it would make her extremely happy. I see absolutely nothing wrong with letting her die.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ye I guess it is kinda hard to kill yourself, cause of the pain and you know yourself that you can prevent it.

I dont see why its a problem to kill someone when its their will.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If it IS done, it should also be done by a doctor or someone else who knows what they're doing so it isn't farked up and ends up causing you to be more buggered or in more pain but not dead :huh:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ye ^^

If it didnt work and she got worse that would suck so bad

Btk

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
maybe hire a hitman for herself? anyway yeah i feel well sorry for her...i think she should get what she is asking for as it is her life .

Back