Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Would you let this woman die? Would you like to live like that?

AJ

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If she is mentally stable I don't see any reason not to let her. I think euthanasia should only be prevented when the person cannot think straight.

I think no matter what, if someone wants to kill themselves, you're not in the position to get in their way

*Btw, nice avatar Robert :)

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Would you let this woman die?

If she really wanted to die, then why not let her? It's her own goddamn life, who am I to judge that.

Would you like to live like that?

Not really, I'd probably have shot myself already knowing all the pain I'd have to go trough.

AJ

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't this be in the debate section?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why doesn't she commit suicide by getting hit by a car or a train?

Also, she should visit some Arab country (forgot which). The penalty for attempted suicide is death. So she will guaranteed be dead...

I can't really say whether she should have the right to die or not..

GOD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not cancer,

Taken from the article...

"Disfigurement ... 'an animal would not be allowed to endure what I have to endure,' says cancer sufferer Chantal Sebire."

Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Then you get religious tits who say to these people that they'd go to hell for doing it...

Sick.

It's her decision.

Religion only made up that so they can suck more money from people... [Look at the Vatican for example, gold trimmings anyone?]

The more the merrier right?

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Taken from the article...

"Disfigurement ... 'an animal would not be allowed to endure what I have to endure,' says cancer sufferer Chantal Sebire."

Taken from news.com.au

Ms Sebire told AFP that she suffered from a very rare disease called esthesioneuroblastoma, which attacks the nasal cavity.

beAwesome();
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If she wants to die she dies and go to hell for suicide I wouldn't kill myself if I were her just stay indoors :D

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If she wants to die she dies and go to hell for suicide I wouldn't kill myself if I were her just stay indoors :D

She has pains that last up to 4 hours....I'd just suicide....

Last edited by a moderator:
Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They are smart enaugh not to believe in a god

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
God Sakes, I Mean Really The Goverment Needs To Grow Up & Let This Women Out Of Her Misery.. Jesus The Pain She Endures Is Horrible.

It Is Her Choice Its Not In The Way Of The Goverment To Decide If She Lives Or Dies They Do Not "Own Her".

Anyone to disagree with this story and say "Dont let her die" is a stick, dead point.

Best Regards,
Grey

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Poor women :l
I would let her die aswell if its her wish ofc.
If I had something like that i'll go suicide with drugs and alcohol
If that somehow didn't kill you, don't you think that what she suffers from might get worse?

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just realized how thankful I am to be sitting here intact without these types of diseases. This woman's case just makes me want to cry. I would say that if she wants to kill herself then she should go ahead, but as Rish mentioned earlier, religion is a big factor in stopping suicides, but in this case I would allow this poor woman to end the suffering. No taste/smell/sight is one of the worst things ive ever heard...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
if i was her i would get a rope and hang mayelf. Aint worth living like that.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Btw so somebody mentioned religion.
Well what would happend to the doctor who puts her to sleep? Will he go to hell for murder?

Back