Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What would you do if you won the lottery?

Reaction score
Depends on how much I'll be winning.

If it's the jackpot, I'd probably spend loads in the first week, designer clothes, etc etc, then the rest I have I'd put it into a savings account so it'll act as a further investment.

If it's a small amount, I'd probably just spend it on something.

Omega Male
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would make the best out of it. Probably I would first set up a business to keep the money flowing back, get a good living, and then think of some project I could spend it on, then make a team of my own.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wouldn't change my life that much I guess... would donate most to charity and build a new company headquarter in the US.

But for people who need some advice, I remember seeing this on the internet a while ago:

didn't read all of it but it seems that that would be a good plan for most of the people

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
I would most likely keep it on the bank for quiet some time just saving up... Might move out of the house then at a later stage when i'm graduaded, for the rest i'dd still try to stay as lowstream as possible, i'dd enjoy life but try not to throw with money.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Depends on the amount.

If I won $1m I'd buy two houses to rent out for passive income and use the remaining money to go towards my own place to live in.

If I won $10m I'd buy three houses to rent out for passive income and buy another house. With the remaining $8m I'd give $2m each to my Mum, Dad and Sister.

If I won more than $10m it would be the same again, but with a larger share for the family and support to two charities, being The Heart Foundation and something that helps sick kids to be happier while in hospital for terminal illnesses.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Like many others here, I'd put some into the forum. Help out with the bills to keep RZ running and what not.

I'd pay my family's debts, even if we don't speak anymore I'd still help them out.

I'd also use my winnings to sort myself out a nice place and finally buy myself a 740il engine and do a V8 conversion to my E36. I've always wanted to do a crazy conversion like that.

I wouldn't blast the money on hoes or whatever, I'd just be spending enough to properly sustain myself.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd invest a good portion of it in the stock market. I'd try to live my life as normal as possible and still try and achieve my job goals and whatnot. I would just be comforted by the fact I had money to fall back on.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If it was a significant amount, I would buy a house, sort my debts and possibly buy a car. I'd continue to work because £1M isn't that much money tbh.

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Using the £113m that was won on the Euromillions the other year, I have a plan in mind for this.

I'd pay every council in the UK to allow me to place a statue of myself within on of their parks, they'd all have my name underneath, however they'd all be different poses. In one I'd be dressed like Zeus, throwing lightning. Another, dressed as a Knight slaying a Dragon, another as Hercules killing the Lion.

I'd then get two massive statues of me in the style of those on the River Anduin in Lord of the Rings, at the entrance to my manse.

The goal? When I pass on, people would look at these statues and giggle saying "What a idiot". But as long as they giggle I'm happy :)

Back