Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wondering if we are just toys on a board game or even in a video game?

Staff member
Reaction score
So I had a very interesting thought about us being a game for someone else or even toys on a game what do you reckon considering the fact our life is always so randomly changing with different strange actions as if we was being set to live those type of life's so it brings me to the thought that we are a toy or inside a video game and just out of random strange stuff that you wouldn't really expect to happen just does I mean what's the point of it and how does it just happen?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I like to think we're all living in a place kind of like the one in The Truman Show. Being watched in a controlled environment and all that. :^)

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've had similar thoughts I'll admit.

I'm a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic and I have "delusions" that reality is fabricated against me/the world is "against me" so, anyway, sometimes I think that there might be like some 'higher-dimensional' being(s) in another reality or dimension that are like, pulling strings on us so-to-speak like we are puppets; or like you said we are just video games for them.

Reaction score
I've had similar thoughts I'll admit.

I'm a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic and I have "delusions" that reality is fabricated against me/the world is "against me" so, anyway, sometimes I think that there might be like some 'higher-dimensional' being(s) in another reality or dimension that are like, pulling strings on us so-to-speak like we are puppets; or like you said we are just video games for them.

Am i glad i am not the only one with those thoughts then, i'm also a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic.

But to reply on-topic, I'll usually think like that when having a mental breakdown. Though that changes when i'm sober.
Everyone decides his or her actions themselves, living their life to it's fullest. There's still alot of unexplained things with the universe, and things that are probably better left off unknown. For example, if we were to be a toy. Would we still have a clear consciousness of ourselves? When i think of a toy, it would mean someone would be pulling the strings somewhere, figuratively speaking that is.

But as a schizo, if i am sober or not. There's always one feeling that i have, being constantly watched by someone or something.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
We were supposed to be given free will, but it seems like we've moved by mischievous intelligent alien life forms, commonly known as Gods; with a very bad sense of humor and disposition...

Back