Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Do you worry about your security and take precautions?

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We have quite a lot of CCTV cameras and a burglar alarm. The doors are never left unlocked, that would be silly.

Reaction score
I must say, no matter where you live in the world, cameras, alarms, and the police aren't going to save you... It is also un-wise to leave doors unlocked because you never know who is passing through and when, or where they're from, or what they may be up to... Also, at least where I live, if you didn't leave the door locked, they wouldn't have to "BREAK" in, then there wouldn't be justification in the use of lethal force. So, that being said the best tools you can have are simple locks, so that anyone that's not welcome (if a 'good' person) will just move along. If it's someone hell bent on robbing, raping, killing, ~ whatever ~ they'll have to forcefully enter the dwelling. Then a firearm is what's needed because if another is willing to forcefully enter, who knows what else they're possibly going to do... Cameras are ok to record all this should any of it ever happen, but not as the only 'tool' in "protection" (as the only way a camera may actually protect you is if you throw it at someone)... This way if some thug kicks in your door or window, that will be on film! That means it will also record whether he has a weapon or not, or whether he pulls one on you. So when you fire in self defense you will be clearly justified due to the video evidence (at least where I live) :wink::):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[h=2]Do you worry about your security and take precautions?[/h]
Yes.
With the ever increasing migration of people in Sweden, who shouldn't really live in a society, as instead be sent back from where they came or be locked up in jail - I've invested in security locks, CCTV, window larms for my doors and windows and a 150db alarm which can blast your eardrums.

Think I'm moving to Canada and doing what Leo the Fox does. Even though there are no Food Libraries or hot Swedish blondes there - I think I'll manage a couple of days at least.

Reaction score
Nope. Hell I can't even be bothered to lock my door, obviously you can't just walk in, but it could be easily picked, but meh, pretty safe around here. If they do break in then I'm still insured... well I will be when I go ahead and lock the door and then break it open, claiming the people who broke in did that. :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where I live, not sure if it is more safe for doors to be unlocked or locked. The risk of some cougars or coyote's randomly charging at you is quite high.

Reaction score
i have hands fist and a gun anyone fucks with me there dead so i leave house unlocked car unlocked everyone in street knows im a little psycho it also i sell drugs too so people tend to do anything for them and i love people like that ;)

Back