Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WTF is wrong with ragezone?

Reaction score
Whats up with this forum?

Past few weeks it's been near impossible to access it.
Always errors with database, or cloudflare.

What's happening?

Of3fbxU - WTF is wrong with ragezone? - RaGEZONE Forums

Y31JFjl - WTF is wrong with ragezone? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Staff member
Reaction score
Basically MentaL is busy trying get us to change (finally) from V-bulletin (this forum software you are on right now) to the superior Xenforo. However, as of lately each time a backup is made Ragezone really loves to go down until Mental is back to fix it up, which can take hours. Sometimes its also something completely different that puts it down, but like NoBrain mentions the instability have being going on for a long time.

Long story short: Hang on tight a little bit longer. Hopefully once the move have been made (no ETA) everything gets much better.

I believe Mental announced it on the Ragezone facebook as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
the real reason for this error is due to the backup eating the server space. I need to expand the VM for the DB build but to do that i got to shut the entire thing off, which i've not. Having duplicated the current VB database for then Xenforo conversion ate up a lot of additional space and so when the backup triggers, it eats the remainder and causes that. Upon removing of the old backups and relaunching SQL I have to then repair the DB as it crashes a few tables.

So, thats whats happening here.

Reaction score
All lies and slander.
MentaL just moved the servers to North Korea.
But since their national grid can't quite handle RZ, we get to experience the occasional downtime, while the country tackles a blackout.

Approved.

we are working on this downtime thing. where can I contact local DPRK IT support ? can someone give me the intranet link pls?

Back