Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

661 WIP Server Files and Source

Reaction score
Because @Matt made such a huge contribution and released his work and i don't want this project to die i will reup the files after i split them and will post it back here.

i will be uploading the files on multiple hosts.

single file:

parts: (use HJSplit to combine)
Part 1: uploading...
Part 2:
part 3: uploading...
part 4: uploading...
part 5: uploading...
part 6: uploading...

can someone reup the BDO tools? i wasn't on ragezone the 2 days DNC uploaded them.

Thanks Azn, just wanna know if this version include Mystic class? :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks, but the part 2 it's not avaliable, please reupload please

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here you are, be quick before it's getting downed:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks, but a question, part2 must have 500MB and its need it for extract all parts. I think tha file you upload its not the correct one

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mmmh no, if you are talking about Matt's part 2, it's 20 Mo:

Matt - 661 WIP Server Files and Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i talkin about de post made by Aznkidd235, he slplited in 6 part and the 2nd it's no over avaliable any more

Reaction score
thanks, but the part 2 it's not avaliable, please reupload please

I knew someone would send a DMCA request so i uploaded the file again but kept the 2nd link to myself so when the first link dies i would post it lol.

i won't be reuploading the parts only the full file sorry i deleted the files only have the single file.

Download:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I knew someone would send a DMCA request so i uploaded the file again but kept the 2nd link to myself so when the first link dies i would post it lol.

i won't be reuploading the parts only the full file sorry i deleted the files only have the single file.

Download:

Thanks For Files, Im Downloading

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
and this opcode is bad can't enter gameserver, unkonw opcode ,i use tw client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi people !
Do you have a xc working plz whif this version ? because the alternative or the client patch 1 xc don't work for me ...
thx you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have xc working but i don't have the opcode to enter to the game, can u share the opcode ,i well send u the working xc!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The Opcode ? what you meen ? you need the launcher and the correct steam_api64 on the discord dowload section have all !
For me i can connect to the server ez but i m kick because xc after 15 mins ! ...

You need the client 661 do you have it you need a link ?

Last edited:
Back