Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

661 WIP Server Files and Source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have , this client and ,i pack some private server xc files ,yes I can enter the select server interface,and some errors shows up

2018-06-21 17:37:59,358 ERROR com.bdoemu.commons.network.handler.ClientPacketHandler 83 unknownPacket - [UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0xdc1, state=CONNECTED
2018-06-21 17:37:59,358 ERROR com.bdoemu.commons.network.Connection 113 channelRead - Packet wasn't found so... closing.. or not?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm joining Black Desert gameserver development, brace yourselves XD

You are joining only if you go to get the project from the guys and then sell, receive the money and deliver nothing. Well, that's what you do, always fool you, you're a coup. It has happened with PW and will repeat itself in the BDO. Because you do not pay what you owe, including me.

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
You are joining only if you go to get the project from the guys and then sell, receive the money and deliver nothing. Well, that's what you do, always fool you, you're a coup. It has happened with PW and will repeat itself in the BDO. Because you do not pay what you owe, including me.

i don't owe you anything, also, i'm a java coder, if i want something, i just have to code and anything i want happens in the game, sniffer is public and source code too.
:junglejane:

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
If BOLA is joining it means it will def works 100%.

I would love if I could make it works 100%, black desert is most complex game so far I've seen, things like pvp, some other packets not found to adjust, I'll create a thread soon with my repacks when I got some good results.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I would love if I could make it works 100%, black desert is most complex game so far I've seen, things like pvp, some other packets not found to adjust, I'll create a thread soon with my repacks when I got some good results.
I'm happy to support working developers that use their skills to share their work with the masses.
Feel free to setup a Paypal donation link (or equivalent) !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
no binary file geodata, copy them from the server 491
password: ragezone

Client:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think the zip file is bugged, i try it but i cant extract it :)

Ok it worked but still the same problems with XC (crash after 15minutes)

Last edited:
Back