Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

661 WIP Server Files and Source

Reaction score
This community has become very toxic, tons of scamming going around, people not sharing information. If we want this game to live, we need to work together. Retail has become a complete shitshow and it is dying. BDO is a great game and we can improve it together if we work together and not against each other.

Work will be continuing in: I know releasing this on RaGEZONE opens it up to even more leechers but this discord will be a place to find real uninfected updates.

Hopefully we can use this discord as a place to get viable information and proper files (not infected with miners, I'm talking to you ConanHUN of SPP) and work together to improve the emulator.

These files will allow you to login to 661 and play the game.

You will be disconnected after ~15 minutes due to XIGNCODE. Currently working on this.

You will need to inject the included cheat engine table into the client to avoid the packet spam during login. This will be fixed in a launcher eventually.

The source is included, along with updated packet structures, I haven't hidden anything.

That being said, the current packets.xml for the gameserver is only 53kb, I have the rest of the opcodes but I need to verify them and I didnt include them for the sake of everyone messaging me about "X error".

The tools have been released before I'm pretty sure so if anyone doesn't have those they will be available in this discord at some point. The original developers of this emulator keep making DMCA claims because they are salty af I guess.

Server Files and Source:

661 Sniffer Plugin (with updated xor)

I will update the links if they go down.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
661 Sniffer Plugin (with updated xor)
"Sorry, the file you requested is not available."

When loading the world I have an error, how do I fix it?
Matt - 661 WIP Server Files and Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@sabracx
Attachement has no password, contains what "might" be "possible" working
gamserver and realmserver shell scripts in *nix, to launch the 661 servers.
As I said before, I'm not touching this game any more, if this doesn't work... I'm real sorry but it is what it is.

@Matt if this works, please add it to your discord server, as I will not maintain it.
Edit / PS:
Please report my post if it doesn't work to have it removed.
I wont be online much this weekend.

Cheers to both of you

In case you run into this issue again regarding shell scripts in *nix.
Basically all that was necessary.
Code:
1. Copy over the classpath [B]line (singular line)[/B] from each .bat file,
into their respective shell script.
2. Change all %some_name% to $some_name
3. Replace all the \'s and ;'s on that [B]line (singular line - each file)[/B] to use /'s and :'s

Matt - 661 WIP Server Files and Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
Because @Matt made such a huge contribution and released his work and i don't want this project to die i will reup the files after i split them and will post it back here.

i will be uploading the files on multiple hosts.

single file:

parts: (use HJSplit to combine)
Part 1:
Part 2:
part 3:
part 4:
part 5:
part 6:

can someone reup the BDO tools? i wasn't on ragezone the 2 days DNC uploaded them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I do truly apologize. I didnt keep them up as promised to the person that gave permission.
I didn't keep them either.
Nice of you to help keep what files are available mirrored.
Wish someone would had done that with the tools too.

Back