Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BDO .NET Core Emulator Base

Reaction score
The way people used the newer client is by updating the emulator file's op codes and probably other codes to get the newer client to connect to the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone share a link for client go whif this files ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to enter from a client 491 can not create a character I get errors. name already taken

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello !
Anyone got a Client 754 ?
i see this on github :
Plz thx you !!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How you update so exemple to 661 ?
what you need ? and don't say me is hard lol just put 3 opcodes it's not dificulty but where idk !
I have change 4835 - 4861 then ?

Reaction score
How you update so exemple to 661 ?
what you need ? and don't say me is hard lol just put 3 opcodes it's not dificulty but where idk !
I have change 4835 - 4861 then ?

need to update the crypt key
update the opcodes and package structure
It is necessary to bypass checks on ip
and if we take into account the 795 version, then we also implement the second crypt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok thx for for answer !
Still Have any tuto on youtube or on a site how to do this lol
If anyone can share a litle tuto or a vidéo how to do i will be so happy ...

Reaction score
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Yurdead69; 8871214]任何人都可以共享客户端的链接吗?[/ QUOTE]

我编译了它,但我不知道如何使用它,它不会被编程。需要引用?这可以通过xigncode检测到吗? 你朋友的服务使用的方法是什么?gamez ???

After the xc is repaired, you can enter the game, but the server will be removed within 5 minutes. If you use the CE script, it will be detected. There is currently no

way to solve it.I don't know this, (BDO .NET Core Emulator Base) can solve this problem, not very useful.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Yurdead69; 8871214]任何人都可以共享客户端的链接吗?[/ QUOTE]

我编译了它,但我不知道如何使用它,它不会被编程。需要引用?这可以通过xigncode检测到吗? 你朋友的服务使用的方法是什么?gamez ???

After the xc is repaired, you can enter the game, but the server will be removed within 5 minutes. If you use the CE script, it will be detected. There is currently no

way to solve it.I don't know this, (BDO .NET Core Emulator Base) can solve this problem, not very useful.

There is a way to solve it, patch the exe.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Don't know chinese or what bypass u used, but it shouldnt make it black screen, are you sure your using the correct xign license key, maybe that would cause your problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No XC-folder worked for me so far for v661 server / client.
What did the trick though is this:

This ZIP contains a "bdoEmu Launcher.exe", which you are supposed to copy into the bin64-folder and run it from there.

1. Enter your account name and password and the IP-address to your server (e.g. 127.0.0.1 for a server running locally).
  2. Click "Start Game" and it will start the game and inject the values you made into memory, but during XC boot up and closing thereafter, so it won't be discovered by XignCode3 (most of the time at least; I haven't had a single problem with this, but others reported there have been some).

I am using this myself. Without this one can see a "double-heartbeat" behavior and if using Cheat Engine, the client usually closes after about 15 minutes, because XC discovered the script running (or Cheat Engine altogether - no idea).

Edit: of course I take no credit for this since I did not program it. I also do not have the source for this c# program.

Last edited:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
I've found the files on my old HDD when I was cleaning it up, I've updated the link. Might be useful.

Back