Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BDO .NET Core Emulator Base

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
A while ago I started working on my own Emulator base in C#.
Today I release it for you. This is a hard-coded base which will allow you to enter the server list.

This might be useful for the people who want to develop their own login server.

Download Link:
REQUIREMENTS:

• VISUAL STUDIO 2017 or newer (OLDER VERSIONS WILL NOT WORK)
  • .NET Core 2.0 SDK
Just visit this page

Taiga

Last edited:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
If someone downloaded the ZIP feel free to re-upload it. I deleted the files when I uploaded them.

Edit: Thanks to Kirito

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey this has peaked my interest... but what version of visual studio did you use to make it? i have community 2015 and it does not load the sln file, it says the xml version is wrong

exact error message is
'location of csproj file' : error : The default XML namespace of the project must be the MSBuild XML namespace. If the project is authored in the MSBuild 2003 format, please add xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/developer/msbuild/2003" to the <Project> element. If the project has been authored in the old 1.0 or 1.2 format, please convert it to MSBuild 2003 format. 'location of csproj file'

could i get some help with what i am doing wrong with your source files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's VS 2017 project. And you need .NET Core 2.0 SDK to compile it.

Back