Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BDOemu Fixed Buffs and Quests

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think "Papka" is right because it does not teach the code?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does fishing and transport work for you, because in my game they dont.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do not shoot creatures and quests are not done, can you upload files without problems?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
we can not do quests can solve this problem can help you if the files are very happy - Thanks <3

Reaction score
I think "Papka" is right because it does not teach the code?

Ofc im right, i not see a problem give code and all can make some fix in source. And some, i now search other dev for my team, i add this person to skype and this person from start began to ask my source or bin lol.

Be careful with these files and use it only for local test.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is it possible to help me over skype?

my everything is ready to play in the game no problem: D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is it possible to add me a skype friend?

Add friends over skype I want to show something very short

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ofc im right, i not see a problem give code and all can make some fix in source. And some, i now search other dev for my team, i add this person to skype and this person from start began to ask my source or bin lol.

To publish this without the code is what I do not understand, this rare is useless

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Man you want me invite to some Team so i ask you has source for do that btw work together or this poop Repack! Btw i dont want waste my time on Stolen Software and full with Backdoors! Anyway we have a Team and work not on some poop!And pls dont Spamm my Thread

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unpack it and overwrite your gameserver folder it contains 3 files with fixes

It fix Buffs,Quests Issue,Damage and some missing Npc in start Zone for some Quest and fixed some Database Loads!

How can I make use of the 631NA client?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Your fix still has the problem of npcs in town not spawning (like stable, blacksmith guy etc). Have to change character or relog in some cases to fix the issue. Even you said it fixed the monster spawning issue or if monster is under the ground. I had to manually spawn the monster centaurus seeker (/spawn monster 21074) to complete my quest.

Back