Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BDOemu Fixed Buffs and Quests

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: BDOemu Fixed Buffs

what do you mean it isn't a right way? is there a better way to do it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sometimes attacks/skills do 0 damage, is this a game thing or a bug?
edit: heliang attacks while you ride it does 0 damage

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

great work. :)
-------------------

still have some bugs with Quests.
I can't complete quests, why...?
:(:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I feel that the game is going too fast, does anyone know why?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Ty for your work Master2012 I'm testing and I cannot mount on a summoned horse with flute, and server chat commands don't work (/pc setlevel,/bag add,etc..)

Greetings,
Elssair.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ty for your work Master2012 I'm testing and I cannot mount on a summoned horse with flute, and server chat commands don't work (/pc setlevel,/bag add,etc..)

Greetings,
Elssair.

They both work.. Relog to your character to fix flute bug, and the commands always worked for me, make sure you type it right or that you have admin rights

Edit: though it would be nice to not have to Relog to unstuck horse..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

OMG you have reason mor339k , I have tested gm commands on party chat, I didn't know that this only works on server chat. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Greetings,
Elssair.

Reaction score

Thanks for the great work! Would advice to drop a better changelog though, saying you fixed "buffs/quests" doesnt really explain too much, however you've done great work with this, so thank you again! :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im currently work with latest client Version V631 so i think your client will be not able to use it with my files to much changes for now! Maybe later will realase new pack for last Client but now need do many many fixes on Packet Structures and other things btw now this have opcodes as xml XD and i added it as java!

Greetings

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im currently work with latest client Version V631 so i think your client will be not able to use it with my files to much changes for now! Maybe later will realase new pack for last Client but now need do many many fixes on Packet Structures and other things btw now this have opcodes as xml XD and i added it as java!

Greetings

From Ogre Fest, Korea or NA?

Back