Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BDOemu Fixed Buffs and Quests

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
only problem now is pet command and durability not work

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
sorry but i must say this .i think Master2012 just want help everyone if u said that file hav backdoor just dont use .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For creators? lol. I warn everyone decompile this jar and check for backdoor and other poop.

This is all.
can't you just open the jar with 7zip and extract the files?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can't you just open the jar with 7zip and extract the files?

no they are then class files but use JD-GUI Tool its for free and open some jar file and examine it i cleaned it and must say clean lib folder have only 25 jar files and not 69 XDDD and sure need change code to and remove poop imports

Use this

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
no they are then class files but use JD-GUI Tool its for free and open some jar file and examine it i cleaned it and must say clean lib folder have only 25 jar files and not 69 XDDD and sure need change code to and remove poop imports

Use this

can you show screen shot of your lib folder that content 25 jar files, i am sure this will help others that want to clean and remove unnecessary jar files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Use this

It would be nice if you can show screenshot of the 25 jars that are required, so we know what to remove, thanks

Back