Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BDOServer V.491

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am making available the link of files updated by DNC ...
As everyone knows, and those who do not know, DNC was one of the only ones to fix some files and make it available without charging anyone anything.
What I added to the release was a server and client sync mod, the rest is configured and worked well according to my tests so far, remembering that I have not tested everything, so do not even think about charging me anything about the Release.
=========================================================================================
Link: Deleted

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look, what I posted is ready for anyone who wants to use, without any problems, but if they are not happy, they can delete and not be criticizing me or something... Another thing is if you want to exclude me from the forum, I do not care, I already saw that there are many egoists who just pick things up and do not share information or updates made. That simple. I did not ask for authorization and I will not ask, I only share what I think I should share, my intention is always to help.

Reactions: DNC
Reaction score
Go acting like a penis much?
I said, ASK next time.
Be rude, I'll have the files taken down myself.

I did say I have a "select" few friends whom can re-release my work without asking.
Being an butt hat and just stating you'll do it anyhow. Not the way to keep my attitude from showing.
Be smart, don't start with ego maniacs. You'd fit in there before I would.....

You stated:
Look, what I posted is ready for anyone who wants to use, without any problems, but if they are not happy, they can delete and not be criticizing me or something... Another thing is if you want to exclude me from the forum, I do not care, I already saw that there are many egoists who just pick things up and do not share information or updates made. That simple. I did not ask for authorization and I will not ask, I only share what I think I should share, my intention is always to help.

Fine and all that crap, but dude, you didn't create the share in the first place, don't go getting your Panties in a wad when I say ASK Next time.
FFS people can be assholes...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go acting like a penis much?
I said, ASK next time.
Be rude, I'll have the files taken down myself.

I did say I have a "select" few friends whom can re-release my work without asking.
Being an butt hat and just stating you'll do it anyhow. Not the way to keep my attitude from showing.
Be smart, don't start with ego maniacs. You'd fit in there before I would.....

You stated:

Fine and all that crap, but dude, you didn't create the share in the first place, don't go getting your Panties in a wad when I say ASK Next time.
FFS people can be assholes...
I will be removing all my links already posted, it is because of idiots that nothing has a future... I have other sources to work and nothing will be posted here.
I do not have and I will never have the patience for idiocies, even more when I try to help others and certain inmates know everything I want to do little. I have a 661 source that I got with the Russians, but this is not going to fall here, this was a test and I saw that it's not worth sharing anything else here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back