BDOServer V.491

MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    113Posts

BDOServer V.491

I am making available the link of files updated by DNC ...
    As everyone knows, and those who do not know, DNC was one of the only ones to fix some files and make it available without charging anyone anything.
    What I added to the release was a server and client sync mod, the rest is configured and worked well according to my tests so far, remembering that I have not tested everything, so do not even think about charging me anything about the Release.
    =========================================================================================
    Link: Deleted
    Last edited by logankioma; 07-05-18 at 05:56 PM.

SubscriberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    /root/gameguardLocation
    1,446Posts

Re: BDOServer V.491

Quote Originally Posted by DNC View Post
    No need there is already a thread by Flyer that has those files.
    NOTE: You're not permitted to make multiple release threads when the files are already available.

Link here:
    Mirrors for BDO resources

dude its empty, flyer deleted the inital post

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer8472 View Post
    -----
    PW SCAMMERS SKYPE:mendax_mad, alexdevmmo
    im looking for that game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfB-l7ueyOg
    pick me on skype
    Spoiler:
    hyckerdev

DeveloperRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    2,553Posts

I know I just deleted my post <3

PS
    Ask before posting my shit next time.
    I wont mind if asked, but just having my shit reposted... not cool.
    Flyer and a few people such as Hycker here are always allowed to reshare my work.

MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    113Posts

Look, what I posted is ready for anyone who wants to use, without any problems, but if they are not happy, they can delete and not be criticizing me or something... Another thing is if you want to exclude me from the forum, I do not care, I already saw that there are many egoists who just pick things up and do not share information or updates made. That simple. I did not ask for authorization and I will not ask, I only share what I think I should share, my intention is always to help.

DeveloperRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    2,553Posts

Go acting like a dick much?
    I said, ASK next time.
    Be rude, I'll have the files taken down myself.

I did say I have a "select" few friends whom can re-release my work without asking.
    Being an ass hat and just stating you'll do it anyhow. Not the way to keep my attitude from showing.
    Be smart, don't start with ego maniacs. You'd fit in there before I would.....

You stated:
    Quote Originally Posted by logankioma View Post
    Look, what I posted is ready for anyone who wants to use, without any problems, but if they are not happy, they can delete and not be criticizing me or something... Another thing is if you want to exclude me from the forum, I do not care, I already saw that there are many egoists who just pick things up and do not share information or updates made. That simple. I did not ask for authorization and I will not ask, I only share what I think I should share, my intention is always to help.

Fine and all that crap, but dude, you didn't create the share in the first place, don't go getting your Panties in a wad when I say ASK Next time.
    FFS people can be assholes...

MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    113Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DNC View Post
    Go acting like a dick much?
    I said, ASK next time.
    Be rude, I'll have the files taken down myself.

I did say I have a "select" few friends whom can re-release my work without asking.
    Being an ass hat and just stating you'll do it anyhow. Not the way to keep my attitude from showing.
    Be smart, don't start with ego maniacs. You'd fit in there before I would.....

You stated:

Fine and all that crap, but dude, you didn't create the share in the first place, don't go getting your Panties in a wad when I say ASK Next time.
    FFS people can be assholes...
    I will be removing all my links already posted, it is because of idiots that nothing has a future... I have other sources to work and nothing will be posted here.
    I do not have and I will never have the patience for idiocies, even more when I try to help others and certain inmates know everything I want to do little. I have a 661 source that I got with the Russians, but this is not going to fall here, this was a test and I saw that it's not worth sharing anything else here...

True MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    315Posts

@logankioma ty for release I haven't got time to download and test because link are deleted :(

Advertisement