Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: Black Desert Online

It's got removed or what?
OnFleek - Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB) - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

this is OgreFest emulator

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

who downloaded the client, please give a link to the client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Just download Ogrefest or Gamez BDO Client. I downloaded the provided one, might upload it later on.

Drain great, thank you ( now it is possible for to study)

a database is?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

as I understand it you need to run mongodb + java 8 150 + vs the 2015 to compile the Launcher, but how to make database data in Mongo is not clear

Reaction score

as I understand it you need to run mongodb + java 8 150 + vs the 2015 to compile the Launcher, but how to make database data in Mongo is not clear
That part i understand i'm stuck at compiling the launcher cause i use VS2017 and i'm feeling too lazy to compile the launcher since i'm getting a ton of errors.

Set-up Guide: (This is incomplete since i have not been able to connect yet)
1) Download MongoDB google it
2) Navigate to the MongoDB path and create a .bat file or through CMD to run the MongoDB server
Code:
mongod --auth --dbpath "database_save_path"

3) Once installed and running you can use 2 GUI applications, Robo 3T Mongo or MongoDB Compass Community to connect, once connected create 2 databases "gameserver" & "loginserver"

4) Creating the admin userto create the user admin with password you can execute the following code through Robo MongoDB by right-clicking and select open Shell over gameserver or loginserver or do it by CMD by running CMD through start menu and enter the codes
Code:
c:\mongodb\mongo.exe <-- path of your mongodb folder targeting mongo.exe

once you see the message mongo shell or what not enter this code into the shell window
Code:
use database_name
db.createUser(
  {
    user[COLOR=#666666]:[/COLOR] [COLOR=#4070A0]"admin"[/COLOR],
    pwd[COLOR=#666666]:[/COLOR] [COLOR=#4070A0]"12345"[/COLOR],
    roles[COLOR=#666666]:[/COLOR] [ { role[COLOR=#666666]:[/COLOR] [COLOR=#4070A0]"readWrite"[/COLOR], db[COLOR=#666666]:[/COLOR] [COLOR=#4070A0]"database_name"[/COLOR] } ]
  }
)
do this for both gameserver and loginserver once this is done for each database you will get a confirmation that the user has been created. Doing this would allow the files to execute data into the database if your getting an error code 13.

5) Configure the files located in the folder "config/" for both gameserver and loginserver
- Under database.propterties i changed anonymous user to false or else i would get unauthorize code execution errors.

5) Compile launcher (i'm on this part)
6) open the Client path and edit service.ini and change the IP to your IP
7) you could force run the .exe by passing any command line, but it doesn't work anyways so maybe the launcher is needed since i tried to force run the game without launcher.

Extras:
1) there are options to auto register an account in the login.properties and to disable tokens
2) under database.properties you can set debug = true to have the login and game server to display packet information.

if anyone get's their server/client up and running let me know

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I also get a lot of errors and can't compile :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

thanks, client -

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

That part i understand i'm stuck at compiling the launcher cause i use VS2017 and i'm feeling too lazy to compile the launcher since i'm getting a ton of errors.

Set-up Guide: (This is incomplete since i have not been able to connect yet)
1) Download MongoDB google it
2) Navigate to the MongoDB path and create a .bat file or through CMD to run the MongoDB server
Code:
mongod --auth --dbpath "database_save_path"

3) Once installed and running you can use 2 GUI applications, Robo 3T Mongo or MongoDB Compass Community to connect, once connected create 2 databases "gameserver" & "loginserver"

4) Creating the admin userto create the user admin with password you can execute the following code through Robo MongoDB by right-clicking and select open Shell over gameserver or loginserver or do it by CMD by running CMD through start menu and enter the codes
Code:
c:\mongodb\mongo.exe <-- path of your mongodb folder targeting mongo.exe

once you see the message mongo shell or what not enter this code into the shell window
Code:
use database_name
db.createUser(
  {
    user[COLOR=#666666]:[/COLOR] [COLOR=#4070A0]"admin"[/COLOR],
    pwd[COLOR=#666666]:[/COLOR] [COLOR=#4070A0]"12345"[/COLOR],
    roles[COLOR=#666666]:[/COLOR] [ { role[COLOR=#666666]:[/COLOR] [COLOR=#4070A0]"readWrite"[/COLOR], db[COLOR=#666666]:[/COLOR] [COLOR=#4070A0]"database_name"[/COLOR] } ]
  }
)
do this for both gameserver and loginserver once this is done for each database you will get a confirmation that the user has been created. Doing this would allow the files to execute data into the database if your getting an error code 13.

5) Configure the files located in the folder "config/" for both gameserver and loginserver
- Under database.propterties i changed anonymous user to false or else i would get unauthorize code execution errors.

5) Compile launcher (i'm on this part)
6) open the Client path and edit service.ini and change the IP to your IP
7) you could force run the .exe by passing any command line, but it doesn't work anyways so maybe the launcher is needed since i tried to force run the game without launcher.

Extras:
1) there are options to auto register an account in the login.properties and to disable tokens
2) under database.properties you can set debug = true to have the login and game server to display packet information.

if anyone get's their server/client up and running let me know
for more details about creating a database, I'm new!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

the funny thing is the kid talks about a hard-coded backdoor but doesn't he realize the source code is also in there rar and it's not hard to remove a back door if you have code to lol I swear these kids are retarded they just don't want competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back