Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: Black Desert Online

Fu all and happy new year from hungary (currently) with palinka <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is my first time using mongodb, can someone give me a tutorial on how to add the databases? I tried to create a database, but it seems that I only get the option to create new ones completely from scratch but no options to import existing ones. i tried googling but i can't figure out how to connect the database with the BDO server files. Help would be greatly appreciated!
in the rar you have 3 folders, move the data folder to the folder where gameserver.bat is

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

When I tried to run login.bat/gameserver.bat CMD pops up for a split second, however nothing happens after that.
Also I'm confused with one part in your tutorial, at step 6) "folder data transferring in folder gameserver", can you explain what that step is and how to do it please?

Thank you for your help.

Edit: thanks to nazgul111 I understand what step 6 means, but same thing happens, upon starting the .bat files, nothing happens besides the CMD popping up for a second.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

When I tried to run login.bat/gameserver.bat CMD pops up for a split second, however nothing happens after that.
Also I'm confused with one part in your tutorial, at step 6) "folder data transferring in folder gameserver", can you explain what that step is and how to do it please?

Thank you for your help.

Edit: thanks to nazgul111 I understand what step 6 means, but same thing happens, upon starting the .bat files, nothing happens besides the CMD popping up for a second.

Copy here.

Paste Here

As for the 2nd part, you need to start gameserver/loginserver first, then mongod will start up normally
Kirito2105 is there any chance you could upload your blackdesert64.exe file mate?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I can login and all it works well now thanks Kirito, but am I the only one encountering lags ig and receiving a bunch of giath helmets xD?

(I'm not complaining btw that's a great release)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

gameserver loads the CPU from 10% to 90% of the races, where is the leak??? CPU 3770k

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Thank you for your help.

me too .anyone hav way to fix this ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

me too .anyone hav way to fix this ?

I think that's what's supposed to happen,
After you see that the servers are started, just go to the next step in the process, where you create a user in the login server through the shell.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

so can anyone with ogrefest client share their .exe files from the game? as gamezbd client files wont allow me to launch the game without the launcher.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

so can anyone with ogrefest client share their .exe files from the game? as gamezbd client files wont allow me to launch the game without the launcher.
I'm currently downloading the ogrefest client through their patcher.
here's the download link:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

found a place where tcheka or mistakes when spawn_ai = false, the processor does not boot at all! any ideas? but of course the monsters then, too, no!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

tks all.i got server working now.downloading ogrefest client

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

So we got server running well...
There is client what is working well...
There is server source around
Its looks similar like aion "progress"
So far from a dedicated section?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

For the email reward system, you ned to go inside gameserver / bin / configs and in event.properties change things inside.

event.auto.reward.items = 11013;0;1 // that is the giath helmet so use the default one if you want the 1000 pearls. ( change the time... )

17059 = box of 100
17072 = box of 1000
17076 = box of 10000 + 1500

yeah i hope this will happen...

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I'm working on this bit :)

As long as we get a good set of files, client / server 100% working (or at least enough to get a good base from) and there's enough community interest a dedicated section seems likely.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

We're missing the login server sources tho :s
Except that so far it's great :)

edit : access levels :

BANNED(-1), USER(0), TESTER(1), MODERATOR(2), GAMEMASTER(3), ADMIN(4);

OnFleek - Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

We're missing the login server sources tho :s
Except that so far it's great :)

edit : access levels :

BANNED(-1), USER(0), TESTER(1), MODERATOR(2), GAMEMASTER(3), ADMIN(4);

OnFleek - Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB) - RaGEZONE Forums

Can you tell me where the user info is saved at?

Reaction score

I can login and all it works well now thanks Kirito, but am I the only one encountering lags ig and receiving a bunch of giath helmets xD?
(I'm not complaining btw that's a great release)

i'm sure the free giaths are a bug lol would have to locate the code that sends them out cause i got over 3 pages of free giath now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back