Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Black Desert Online

Can you tell me where the user info is saved at?

In compass, the character is in gameserver=>players and to increase the access level you need to go into loginserver and accounts (still in compass)

i'm sure the free giaths are a bug lol would have to locate the code that sends them out cause i got over 3 pages of free giath now.

It was answered previously, I checked and there is a reward each minute, go into event.properties in the configs folder where the gameserver.bat is located and you'll find what you're looking for!

Reaction score

In compass, the character is in gameserver=>players and to increase the access level you need to go into loginserver and accounts (still in compass)
It was answered previously, I checked and there is a reward each minute, go into event.properties in the configs folder where the gameserver.bat is located and you'll find what you're looking for!
i just want to confirm where you got the item ids from, did you get them from the sqlite file or is there an easier way to get them? since the sqllite file is in KR.

Reaction score

1)Download Server
2)Download Client
3)Download MongoDB
4)Install MongoDB
5)Start mongod.exe in folder MongoDB\Server\3.6\bin
5)Start MongoDB Compass and setting connection default host:localhost port:27017
6)folder data transferring in folder gameserver
7)start loginserver and gameserver
8)start mongo.exe in folder MongoDB\Server\3.6\bin and write query create account in loginserver
Code:
use loginserver
db.createUser(
  {
    user: "login",
    pwd: "password",
    roles: [ { role: "readWrite", db: "loginserver" } ]
  }
)
9)Open folder client and create label and enter the login and password of the created account
admin - login
123456 - pass
OnFleek - Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB) - RaGEZONE Forums

10)Start this label
11)Have a good game

if this error
BzZ5406 - Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB) - RaGEZONE Forums

need create service.ini in folder gameclient
Code:
[SERVICE]
TYPE=NA
RES=_EN_
nationType=1
damageMeter=1
[NA]
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=127.0.0.1
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
PATCH_URL=http://downtest1.black.game.daumserver.com/patch/

i got everything working, except that my db doesn't have any loginserver. and that's why i cannot login. The script says "successful but still no loginserver database created. Could you tell me why?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

i got everything working, except that my db doesn't have any loginserver. and that's why i cannot login. The script says "successful but still no loginserver database created. Could you tell me why?

use a GUI program to create a loginserver i use Robo 3T, also by the way that code snippet does not create a database all it does is create an admin user for loginserver.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

gathering seems to be broken, also pearl shop doesnt have value packs and poop, files will need few adjustments i suppose.

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score

hey guys i'll be downloading the client here, when i get this done, and get server running on, i'll start to rewrite again LoginServer source code removing any kind of obfuscation code, then i'll share here in thread, i expect be faster enough.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Did you guys fully patch the client? As in using the newest client from ogrefest? I'm asking because when I try to start the game with the client i have, the game client crashes and gives me this error:
MmsY2FR - Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB) - RaGEZONE Forums

Any ideas?

Attachments

Reaction score

7yX0Gm - Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB) - RaGEZONE Forums

works *-* my friends will love it :D

CPU Usage bounce from 50% to 95% then again to 50%. Ram usage is 4,3 GB currently with just 1 player on.
kindablue all i did was fully updating the ogrefestdbo client and connected one time on their server and then made my own one and i had no problems.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

7yX0Gm - Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB) - RaGEZONE Forums

works *-* my friends will love it :D

CPU Usage bounce from 50% to 95% then again to 50%. Ram usage is 4,3 GB currently with just 1 player on.
@kindablue all i did was fully updating the ogrefestdbo client and connected one time on their server and then made my own one and i had no problems.
Thanks, i'll try that, but my client is currently stuck patching at 85%:(

Can someone send me a copy of their xcorona_x64.xem file? it should be located in Content\bin64\xc\na\2\xcorona_x64.xem, I think my own version is corrupted.

I managed to start the client without it crashing, but I have trouble connecting.
3ZdM8tT - Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB) - RaGEZONE Forums

And I did create the services.ini file and place it in the client folder. Also before my game launches, i get a xigncode pop up, i don't know if that is supposed to be normal.

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Heymongod db still freezee in 6 hours no finish how to fix pls ?

V . 3.6.1

Reaction score

it's not recommended to run the server and client on the same pc, the client is a resource hungry process.

hey guys i'll be downloading the client here, when i get this done, and get server running on, i'll start to rewrite again LoginServer source code removing any kind of obfuscation code, then i'll share here in thread, i expect be faster enough.

I have tried to decompile with java decompiler jd-gui and it seems to crash, i did however got it to decompile with CFR i have not tried to recompile it yet so hope that helps.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is it just me, or does the client takes a very long time to load compared to other servers?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Getting this error:

once i click ok i get this:

then it closes after i click ok again, any idea why this is happening?
me too .

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

i use client orgfest but still geting failed to init security.anyone help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back