Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: Black Desert Online

where account table @ @
OnFleek - Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB) - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I can't launch the gameclient and loginclient ini files... I double click on them and nothing happens.
Of course I installed MongoDB and copied the data folder to gameclient, but still doesn't work !
Any help would be welcome, thanks !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Ok , now a CMS in PHP , web etc , any 1 have please a perfect php site ?

Reaction score

I can't launch the gameclient and loginclient ini files... I double click on them and nothing happens.
Of course I installed MongoDB and copied the data folder to gameclient, but still doesn't work !
Any help would be welcome, thanks !

it's because your pc environment variables and java most likely, make sure you have java installed and you have to setup your environment.

PC > Properties > Advance System Settings > Environment Settings >
under User and System Variables edit the "Path" and add the full path to your java directory bin folder that contains java.exe
Code:
ex: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_111\bin
(don't use my example path it has to point to your java path, you might not have your java installed to this path)

not every one runs into this issue, but i ran into this issue on my laptop which is outdated.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

only problem now is server too lag delay 2-3sec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Thank you, I'll try this ! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Downloading the files right now.

Anyone kind enough to give a step by step tutorial on how to use those files?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well i opened a server to see how much ressources it use.

if you like to join then just download the rar file and edit your account details inside the bat file (right click the bat file and click on Edit) and then start it

Server stays online 24/7. You get free 15k Pearls each 10 min. So you can spend it to whatever you like :D

EU located Server.

Drop Rate: x10
Exp: x10
Skill Exp: x50
Fitness,life,explore: x5

have fun. Don't want any GMs or money or whatever you like to offer me. Its just to test things. Server will stay forever on till no one plays xD

I'm online but I dont think it's every 10m but every minutes :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

it's because your pc environment variables and java most likely, make sure you have java installed and you have to setup your environment.

PC > Properties > Advance System Settings > Environment Settings >
under User and System Variables edit the "Path" and add the full path to your java directory bin folder that contains java.exe
Code:
ex: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_111\bin
(don't use my example path it has to point to your java path, you might not have your java installed to this path)

not every one runs into this issue, but i ran into this issue on my laptop which is outdated.
Ok I can't make it work (still can't launch the .bat files)... I guess I'll have to wait a more "noob friendly" emulator package.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Well i opened a server to see how much ressources it use.

if you like to join then just download the rar file and edit your account details inside the bat file (right click the bat file and click on Edit) and then start it

Server stays online 24/7. You get free 15k Pearls each 10 min. So you can spend it to whatever you like :D

EU located Server.

Drop Rate: x10
Exp: x10
Skill Exp: x50
Fitness,life,explore: x5

have fun. Don't want any GMs or money or whatever you like to offer me. Its just to test things. Server will stay forever on till no one plays xD

can u point us a way to open wan ?

Reaction score

anyone have fix for client failed to init security ?

You are probably using an incompatible Xigncode binaries there.

Is there a simple registration script that can encrypt the password?
And hopefully get the encrypted password from the db and use it as the launch parameter?

Or The launcher itself can be made into creating the account with encrypted password.
And reuse the same algorithm to start the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back