Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Black Desert Online

is there any one trying on ubuntu server ?, i try many time and game server can't connect to login server, i don't known why. any one can help ?

you changed also the ip's inside server.properties , network.properties?

# External server IP for client connections , # Host for server binding.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

try reinstalling java

also try pointing the .bat directly to the java.exe like this:

loginserver:
Code:
:findJavaFromJavaHome
set JAVA_HOME=%JAVA_HOME:"=%
set JAVA_EXE="bin/java.exe"

i placed my bin folder with the java.exe files and pointed the .bat to start

Tried reinstall and what you said, nothing work :/ still saying about java path invalid

Reaction score

vkarma75
try deleting the path variable with the path to java from environment variables and delete the java_home and path variables out of the .bat file and instead link the full path of java.exe in the .bat

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@vkarma75
try deleting the path variable with the path to java from environment variables and delete the java_home and path variables out of the .bat file and instead link the full path of java.exe in the .bat

Is it because i try launch it on my pc under last update windows 10 ?
Cause still not work :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Has anyone found a solution to work with the GameZBD client?

I tried a few things here and I got to the screen where you have three options: "Start, Exit, Settings", but selecting "start" will get the message "Now Proecessing" and will not be beyond it.

Reaction score

Is it because i try launch it on my pc under last update windows 10 ?Cause still not work :/

That is really odd well i ran out of any possible solutions you can modify the .bat and remove all the codes and just leave the code to launch java.exe login.jar and game.jar and see if that works.

Has anyone found a solution to work with the GameZBD client?I tried a few things here and I got to the screen where you have three options: "Start, Exit, Settings", but selecting "start" will get the message "Now Proecessing" and will not be beyond it.

enable debug mode in the login server configs/login.properties and try to connect with the GameZBD client and see if you get an unknown packet error if it does then the client isn't compatible.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

enable debug mode in the login server configs/login.properties and try to connect with the GameZBD client and see if you get an unknown packet error if it does then the client isn't compatible.

In console show me this msg in debug mode: warn - Server -> Client: SMSetFrameworkInformation

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Even Mongod.exe don't start, wtf is wrong with my java and mongo xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Has anyone found a solution to work with the GameZBD client?I tried a few things here and I got to the screen where you have three options: "Start, Exit, Settings", but selecting "start" will get the message "Now Proecessing" and will not be beyond it.

This server has very old protocol version (> 1 year) and buggy as poop. Use OF client.

Reactions: DNC
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Even Mongod.exe don't start, wtf is wrong with my java and mongo xD
Run with command promt and read.By default it try to create db in "c:\data\db" folder.Create by hand and its will work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

server download link dont work reupload pls :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Run with command promt and read.By default it try to create db in "c:\data\db" folder.Create by hand and its will work.

I'm pretty new on trying making local server, i still have the problem with java path not working for gameserver and loginserver and i don't know how to use mongo and what write on command promt ^^'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm pretty new on trying making local server, i still have the problem with java path not working for gameserver and loginserver and i don't know how to use mongo and what write on command promt ^^'
Just start everything in command promt,since command promt doesnt close,even if there goes errors,so you can find out what exactly doesnt work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i think you need to reinstall Java 8 just check Java version i hope to u success

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

:(

I'm uploading it with other files name for they don't down it too fast ^^ wait some min i've 950mbps so its fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back