Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Black Desert Online

someone can give me GamezBD client link or torrent because i cant download gamezBD client through their Luncher r. plz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Anyone know how to fix dmg on mobs/to player?

For example, I have all PEN gear yet it takes me ages to kill simple mobs like Sausans, while they do much more dmg to me than they should be.

I looked at battleoptions.properties in gameserver/bin/configs and tried changing some things around, but I'm not able to figure it out. Any ideas?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Hello again !

I fixed my .bat files not running just by uninstalling and reinstalling Java + deleting the entries JAVA_HOME etc.. in work environements.
Now I can create my server and connect to it !! :D

But I encounter one issue: not every keys seems to work during the tutorial. For example, I'm trying to cast the Claws of Darkness skill with my Sorcereress, but it's casting normal attacks...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Aznkidd235

Ok now i've fixed java but i've problem about mongod.exe don't stay open, how make mongod.exe stay open ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

you may have an error , paste it here , u have to create data folder and db folder inside of it Via Nais

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

you may have an error , paste it here , u have to create data folder and db folder inside of it @Via Nais

I created the data and db folders, no problems here.
It's just in game, I can't cast the skill needed in the tutorial (S + Left click).

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Error while starting network thread java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: bind
i try using my wan ip but hav problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Error while starting network thread java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: bind
i try using my wan ip but hav problem
use 0.0.0.0 in config

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Single Player Project - Black Desert Online

Discord channel:

What is in this package?

- The server files from Ragezone
- Java 8u152 x64 (portable)
- MongoDB 3.6.1 (portable)
- Files for the game to connect on your own server

How to use?
1. Download the game from OgreFest:
2. Copy the files from GamePatch folder into the game folder
(a picture is there if you don't know where is the game)
3. Start the servers one by one and start the game with Start32 or Start64 batch files

You can change your login informations by editing the Start32 or Start64 batch files with a text editor like Notepad

Reaction score

piskotahun
that will help a lot of people, but you need a good computer to run that lol 3+GB RAM from server usage and 3+GB RAM from client.

@Aznkidd235
Ok now i've fixed java but i've problem about mongod.exe don't stay open, how make mongod.exe stay open ?

MongoDB can only be ran through command line, .bat file or as a service.

make a new text file rename it to start.bat and paste this inside it:
Code:
c:\mongodb\bin\mongod.exe --auth --dbpath "C:\path_where_you_want_to_save_the_database"
pause
make sure to point the full path to mongod.exe
you can just create a new folder at "C:\BDODatabase" and use it to save the data there. and just run the .bat file it should run MongoDB

i hope there will be a section for bdo asap
cuz one thread won't handle all kinds of discussions.

i agree with that

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

everything working fine now.tks very one for help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How to fix it? Also, the server disconnects players if they play more than 20 hours
If you want to play single, just take off geo in gameserver configs

02:02:40.926 ERROR - Error while running CMGetCreateUserInformationToAuthenticServer packet java.lang.NullPointerException at com.bdoemu.core.network.receivable.CMGetCreateUserInformationToAuthenticServer.tryLogin(Unknown Source) ~[login.jar:2846] at com.bdoemu.core.network.receivable.CMGetCreateUserInformationToAuthenticServer.runImpl(Unknown Source) ~[login.jar:2846] at com.bdoemu.commons.network.ReceivablePacket.run(ReceivablePacket.java:32) ~[commons.jar:2846] at com.bdoemu.commons.network.Connection.channelRead(Connection.java:119) ~[commons.jar:2846] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:287) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1334) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:926) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:134) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:644) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:579) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:496) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:458) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:858) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultThreadFactory$DefaultRunnableDecorator.run(DefaultThreadFactory.java:138) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_151]

Reaction score

everything working fine now.tks very one for help
what was your solution? it would help more people with the same issue if you shared what you did.
and your welcome.

Anyone know how to fix dmg on mobs/to player?
For example, I have all PEN gear yet it takes me ages to kill simple mobs like Sausans, while they do much more dmg to me than they should be.
I looked at battleoptions.properties in gameserver/bin/configs and tried changing some things around, but I'm not able to figure it out. Any ideas?

i have the same issue with all PEN gears mobs at lvl50-55 do a ton of damage this issue i think has something to do with the source idk have not really looked into it. under battleoption.properties there is a cap damage option which i have not tried yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back