Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Black Desert Online

So, finish reading all 21 pages on this post am I assuming this server files is before kama expansion? also is @piskotahun download include the source code as well (kind of curious about this "back door" on the first 2 pages)? (currently DLing)...

yes it's before the kama and mystic expansion these files were compiled and source are dated as of May of this year so about 4 months old.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I love how Madsea making a false DMCA take downs of all links in this thread.
If there's a true backdoor he wouldn't worry about links being posted, meaning his threat is false there's no backdoor or I am just too blind to see it.
Just the tip on iceberg of iceland.

I call MeGaMaX and cmb and Bola to investigate the backdoor claim, because I am a student in university studying computer science taking courses of programming languages: C, C++ and Java, but not having much of these experiences if there's a backdoor or not. Scanned the jars sources but found nothing and I failed to see if there's any yet in server side.

Thanks OnFleek in advance for posting this :)

Time to have BlackDesert Online Private servers community.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score

There is currently a major issue of copyfraud going on. I'd kindly like to remind anyone that copyfraud is a criminal offense and will not be taken lightly once the offender has been identified.

Additionally: RaGEZONE is not a file share website, company or anything in the branch of "public uploading" files, besides (small) attachments on topics. No illegal files are hosted on the servers of RaGEZONE. We have received these claims and they will be discussed and investigated thoroughly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

There is currently a major issue of copyfraud going on. I'd kindly like to remind anyone that copyfraud is a criminal offense and will not be taken lightly once the offender has been identified.

Additionally: RaGEZONE is not a file share website, company or anything in the branch of "public uploading" files, besides (small) attachments on topics. No illegal files are hosted on the servers of RaGEZONE. We have received these claims and they will be discussed and investigated thoroughly.
What does this mean for the users downloading the server files here?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

SPP - BDO Torrent

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

"Account Authentication Key is Invalid"

I'm obviously missing a setting somewhere.

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score

Go to Setting Torrent program and Enable DHT-network

aHgWhpU - Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Attachments