Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: Black Desert Online

anyone know how to fix this ?
ERROR - An exception occured when reading a packet. java.lang.Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.TooLongFrameException: Adjusted frame length exceeds 16384: 20291 - discarded

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I did the installation on debian 9 today and it worked fine, you have to change network.properties (login & gameserver) and server.properties (gameserver) in order to make it work properly and maybe you should check if the ports 8888,8889,9000 are open

Did you use WINE for it or you managed to start it up without wine? If you did it without wine can you please tell me what tools u used?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Did you use WINE for it or you managed to start it up without wine? If you did it without wine can you please tell me what tools u used?
Java is cross platform. Doesn't needed wine for run it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

do this client version have Tier 9 horse?
It doesnt have Kama 1 or 2 so no, also if it did I'm sure the courser training would be broken as it is on GameZ, although you probably would be able to give yourself a courser registration emblem.

Reaction score

Black Desert Launcher
Note: Make sure you enable Auto Account Creation
OnFleek - Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB) - RaGEZONE Forums

Password is encrypted with Sha256 upon login.
View attachment Black Desert Launcher.7z

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It doesnt have Kama 1 or 2 so no, also if it did I'm sure the courser training would be broken as it is on GameZ, although you probably would be able to give yourself a courser registration emblem.

T9 work perfect on GameZ man. It is fail version of server which make ogrefest become dead. 50 online 100% cpu, to fix it need rewrite all need years for do it. rewrite network, ai, etc. Ogre devs closed and go to rewrite all on cp cuz of that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Java is cross platform. Doesn't needed wine for run it

I know, but i did encounter some problems with other emulators in the past on lin (java, but i think they needed some weird dependencies, dont remember). That or they have worse performance than win.

Thanks ^^.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

someone managed to do web check-in?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

"Deprecated. Prefer using proxy sniffing"

Reaction score

T9 work perfect on GameZ man. It is fail version of server which make ogrefest become dead. 50 online 100% cpu, to fix it need rewrite all need years for do it. rewrite network, ai, etc. Ogre devs closed and go to rewrite all on cp cuz of that.

lol any problem with cp use.
bb6ac90602be2a026012b7e82e2f1e22 - Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

lol any problem with cp use.
bb6ac90602be2a026012b7e82e2f1e22 - Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB) - RaGEZONE Forums
Its may be different with online 50+.

# Packet executing mode.# DIRECT - The worst. Income packets are directly executed after receiving and decrypting. As packets here implemented terribly, it not only increases latency, but decrease overall performance significant.

Attachments

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

anyone hav way to fix this :ERROR - An exception occured when reading a packet. java.lang.Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.TooLongFrameException: Adjusted frame length exceeds 16384: 20291 - discarded

Reaction score

I request another reupload of the server file, I cannot seem to extract it with 7z / Wrar.
Which is kinda weird.
Was using this URL:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Damn it, could have posted that earlier who ever shared the file.
Im still using 7zip. xD
Lol sorry I fucked up 2h to realize that yesterday. Also I'm not at my dev pc (still on Xmas & new year holiday) so wasn't so easy to manage servers from smartphone lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

anyone hav way to fix this :ERROR - An exception occured when reading a packet. java.lang.Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.TooLongFrameException: Adjusted frame length exceeds 16384: 20291 - discarded

Look at network.properties

# Max income packet size.# Default: 16384network.max.income.packet.size = 16384

# Max outcome packet size.# Default: 16384network.max.outcome.packet.size = 16384
Try to set highter value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back