Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am not so deep into this scene, but out of curiosity I wanna ask: where do thise server files come from and how is it possible that something like this gets "leaked" and uploaded to the internet?

Quite strange question: keep in mind fact that world is like a global village, leaks just happens, many reasons, many possibilities
Theese server files are a result of decompilation of server, which (seems) was developed by ogrefest

Reaction score
Ive heard its a public copy "for PA". And got leaked anyway.
Someone, somewhere is trying to keep it "private" by sending DMCA on public URLS where the server files are hosted.

Think of it was what had happened to PYX BDO (BDO BOT) where the developer was asked by PA to give them the Source Code of the BOT and they'll stop with the sue then Bot Dev (Juju) will be only paying for his Lawyers.

Edit:
Whoever has a good upload speed, please create a Torrent and upload it on all torrent sites you can think of.
Post the .Torrent file instead of teh Torrent site where you uploaded it.
In this way, you are not violating any Ragezone Rules.
And we, the community will help keep it alive by seeding.

By doing this, please create a new thread so it wont be lost by new posts.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am not so deep into this scene, but out of curiosity I wanna ask: where do thise server files come from and how is it possible that something like this gets "leaked" and uploaded to the internet?

It's just an hypothesis but I think some guy bought these files (or stole them) and tried to hire a developper who shared them, not sure tho. I saw the thread of a guy named IsometricAtom on another forum on 22th of December (which is the name in the default mails gifts), he was looking for a dev. He just may have shared the files tho or I am totally wrong who knows lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I got in touch with IsometricAtom on Discord. When I told him that I saw his post on the other forum, he immediately told me that wasn't involved on this project anymore and blacklisted me...

Maybe the guy has been threatened :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's just an hypothesis but I think some guy bought these files (or stole them) and tried to hire a developper who shared them, not sure tho. I saw the thread of a guy named IsometricAtom on another forum on 22th of December (which is the name in the default mails gifts), he was looking for a dev. He just may have shared the files tho or I am totally wrong who knows lol

Mh, I see.

I just tried to run the server with the SPP server files. Starting the GameServer.bat, the console gave me this error message:

Invalid maximum heap size: -Xmx4096mThe specified size exceeds the maximum representable size.Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

I have 8GB RAM. If that's enough, how I fix it then?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Strange, I have 8GB too and it runs flawlessly.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Xmx4096m this is saying only 4g try to put there 6G or more

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
open gameserver.bat with notepad++ or any editor search for "-Xmx4096m " and replace for -Xmx6G

but now reading maybe your system dont have 4gb free of ram... so, maybe add 6g its worst idea :p my english isnt good at all xD so i hope the first solution works, if not means the ram thing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Black Desert Online

This server has very old protocol version (> 1 year) and buggy as poop. Use OF client.

Well, then share your source?Or do not show me how cool you are!

Well, then share your source?Or do not show me how cool you are!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

It now just says:

Invalid maximum heap size: -Xmx6GThe specified size exceeds the maximum representable size.Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

I edited the value in a file named gameserver.bat, which is linked to the GameServer.bat, the one I actually use to start. So within the gameserver.bat, I edited following line:

@rem Add default JVM options here. You can also use JAVA_OPTS and GAMESERVER_OPTS to pass JVM options to this script.set DEFAULT_JVM_OPTS="-DLog4jContextSelector=org.apache.logging.log4j.core.async.AsyncLoggerContextSelector" "-server" "-XX:+DisableAttachMechanism" "-Xms1G" "-Xmx6G"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mhhh, strange. I have a 64-bit OS and pretty much made sure that I downloaded and installed the 64-bit version of Java 8 151.

Reaction score
Mhhh, strange. I have a 64-bit OS and pretty much made sure that I downloaded and installed the 64-bit version of Java 8 151.

It's due to your PC's limitation, how much GB RAM do you have? try to set it to 2GB-3GB

remember the client itself is running 3+GB RAM and the server files are also running at 3+GB RAM so in total you need 6+GB RAM to run it or set the files to use less RAM and use the 32bit version of the client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nooo, I am so sorry. I am just dumb. It now works.

I redownloaded a 64-bit version of Java and it works. Dumb me, I thought I made sure to get the 64-bit version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who can reupload xc...

how to fix error failed to init security

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back