Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB)

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718192022 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 511
  1. #166
    Member parara12 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2017 Join Date
    35Posts

    Re: Black Desert Online

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-01-02_100144902.JPG 
Views:	199 
Size:	465.7 KB 
ID:	162152Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-01-02_100150517.JPG 
Views:	156 
Size:	486.1 KB 
ID:	162151

  2. #167
    (⌐■_■) NourAyman is online now
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    Behind you :PLocation
    686Posts

    Re: Black Desert Online

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirito2105 View Post
    Does anyone know where the token is stored in the database?
    i guess tokens shouldn't be in db
    anyways i found something interesting about tokens calculation (probably) while trying to de-compile it
    Code:
    AuthTokenService.unicodesh1t(authTokenData, AuthTokenService.unicodesh1t() + (long)(LoginConfig.TOKEN_AUTH_MAX_AGE * 60 * 1000));

  3. #168
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! djbadboys38 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    TanzanyaLocation
    1,148Posts

    Re: Black Desert Online

    how to fix "Failed to init security" error?

  4. #169
    Maybe demon? Kirito2105 is online now
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    RussianLocation
    258Posts

    Re: Black Desert Online

    Quote Originally Posted by NourAyman View Post
    i guess tokens shouldn't be in db
    anyways i found something interesting about tokens calculation (probably) while trying to de-compile it
    Code:
    AuthTokenService.unicodesh1t(authTokenData, AuthTokenService.unicodesh1t() + (long)(LoginConfig.TOKEN_AUTH_MAX_AGE * 60 * 1000));
    ok
    I'm trying to write a launcher but I'm facing a problem

  5. #170
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Aznkidd235 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    512Posts

    Re: Black Desert Online

    i wrote a launcher, but it would launch the game with a corrupt file error lol.. but when i put the launcher in the folder with the .exe it runs weird.

    here are some bugs:
    grabs don't work on player's screen you grabbed them, but on enemy's screen they are not grabbed and can freely move around once the grab animation ends their body moves to where they left off.

    game player stat effects (pvp):
    stuns don't work at all
    stiffs work, but recover too quick
    knockdown and bound, player's recover too quick.
    there are times where the player(s) become invisible until they start moving
    there are times where player(s) won't lose HP

    items not working:
    Value pack(s) from pearls to events, 1-90 days not working
    Traveler's map

    missing class:
    Mystic

    Missing items:
    Urugon's shoes
    Griffon Helmet
    WON,BON,JIN Gems
    probably Kamasylve part 1 & 2 expansion not added havn't checked.

    to even pvp the player stat effects stun, stiff, knockdown, bound and grabs needs to be fixed as all classes apply these effects to combo without these stats working properly it's just another spam keys game.
    Last edited by Aznkidd235; 01-01-18 at 11:40 PM.

  6. #171
    Maybe demon? Kirito2105 is online now
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    RussianLocation
    258Posts

    Re: Black Desert Online

    Quote Originally Posted by Aznkidd235 View Post
    i wrote a launcher, but it would launch the game with a corrupt file error lol.. but when i put the launcher in the folder with the .exe it runs weird.

    here are some bugs:
    grabs don't work on player's screen you grabbed them, but on enemy's screen they are not grabbed and can freely move around once the grab animation ends their body moves to where they left off.

    game player stat effects (pvp):
    stuns don't work at all
    stiffs work, but recover too quick
    knockdown and bound, player's recover too quick.
    there are times where the player(s) become invisible until they start moving
    there are times where player(s) won't lose HP

    items not working:
    Value pack(s) from pearls to events, 1-90 days not working
    Traveler's map

    missing class:
    Mystic

    Missing items:
    Urugon's shoes
    Griffon Helmet
    nice info

  7. #172
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! djbadboys38 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    TanzanyaLocation
    1,148Posts

    Re: Black Desert Online

    how can i register into game?

  8. #173
    Newbie mdanger is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    2Posts

    Re: Black Desert Online

    hii guys have this problem with mongo anyone know what to do ?
    MongoDB not running on the provided host and port

  9. #174
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Aznkidd235 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    512Posts

    Re: Black Desert Online

    Quote Originally Posted by djbadboys38 View Post
    how can i register into game?
    under gameserver/bin/configs/login.properties you can set disable tokens and enable auto register so when you run the cmd
    blackdesert64.exe username, password it will create an account for you.

    if you want to manually create an account here is the structure: you can probably copy and paste it into loginserver > accounts > insert document
    Code:
    {
        "_id" : NumberLong(1),
        "accountName" : "admin",
        "email" : "admin",
        "password" : "$2a$10$kKvhl42dVCswcokNNZmoae12qvoHUzIsoTD1hmLNdDI8advGIM9qm",
        "pin" : "000001",
        "family" : "test",
        "accessLvl" : 0,
        "characterSlots" : 0,
        "cash" : NumberLong(0),
        "confirmationHash" : "",
        "changePasswordHash" : "",
        "registrationDate" : NumberLong(1514780877331),
        "host" : "127.0.0.1",
        "gameOption" : {
            "gameOptionData" : null
        },
        "uiInfo" : {
            "uiData" : null
        },
        "macroses" : [ 
            {
                "index" : 0,
                "type" : 3,
                "macrosData" : ""
            }, 
            {
                "index" : 1,
                "type" : 3,
                "macrosData" : ""
            }, 
            {
                "index" : 2,
                "type" : 3,
                "macrosData" : ""
            }, 
            {
                "index" : 3,
                "type" : 3,
                "macrosData" : ""
            }, 
            {
                "index" : 4,
                "type" : 3,
                "macrosData" : ""
            }, 
            {
                "index" : 5,
                "type" : 3,
                "macrosData" : ""
            }, 
            {
                "index" : 6,
                "type" : 3,
                "macrosData" : ""
            }, 
            {
                "index" : 7,
                "type" : 3,
                "macrosData" : ""
            }, 
            {
                "index" : 8,
                "type" : 3,
                "macrosData" : ""
            }, 
            {
                "index" : 9,
                "type" : 3,
                "macrosData" : ""
            }
        ]
    }
    you can insert document with a MongoDB GUI app such as Robo t3
    password is 123456 by the way it's encrypted.

    Quote Originally Posted by mdanger View Post
    hii guys have this problem with mongo anyone know what to do ?
    MongoDB not running on the provided host and port
    MongoDB is a console window or service process like MySQL, but you have to run it with a command line or register it as a service so its a little more complicated to run compared to MySQL and MSSQL.

    you can create a shortcut or .bat file with this code and run it:
    Code:
    c:\mongodb\mongod.exe --auth --dbpath "D:/mongodb/data/"
    path to mongod.exe --auth (authorization) --dppath (path to db folder)
    Last edited by Aznkidd235; 01-01-18 at 11:39 PM.

  10. #175
    Registered kindablue is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    22Posts

    Re: Black Desert Online

    Does anyone know where to edit the energy/contribution for the account?

    - - - Updated - - -

    I figured out where the contribution points are, its under explorer points in account table in the gameserver database.
    Still no clue where to find energy though lol.

  11. #176
    Registered nazgul111 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    17Posts

    Re: Black Desert Online

    Quote Originally Posted by Aznkidd235 View Post
    i wrote a launcher, but it would launch the game with a corrupt file error lol.. but when i put the launcher in the folder with the .exe it runs weird.

    here are some bugs:
    grabs don't work on player's screen you grabbed them, but on enemy's screen they are not grabbed and can freely move around once the grab animation ends their body moves to where they left off.

    game player stat effects (pvp):
    stuns don't work at all
    stiffs work, but recover too quick
    knockdown and bound, player's recover too quick.
    there are times where the player(s) become invisible until they start moving
    there are times where player(s) won't lose HP

    items not working:
    Value pack(s) from pearls to events, 1-90 days not working
    Traveler's map

    missing class:
    Mystic

    Missing items:
    Urugon's shoes
    Griffon Helmet
    WON,BON,JIN Gems
    probably Kamasylve part 1 & 2 expansion not added havn't checked.

    to even pvp the player stat effects stun, stiff, knockdown, bound and grabs needs to be fixed as all classes apply these effects to combo without these stats working properly it's just another spam keys game.
    actually value pack is fully coded and working however its done wrong so its kamasilve that gives you value pack buff, kamasilve isnt working tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by kindablue View Post
    Does anyone know where to edit the energy/contribution for the account?
    Quote Originally Posted by kindablue View Post

    - - - Updated - - -

    I figured out where the contribution points are, its under explorer points in account table in the gameserver database.
    Still no clue where to find energy though lol.



    energy is under 'wp' in files, havent tried changing any of it myself yet but it should work.

  12. #177
    Registered kindablue is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    22Posts

    Re: Black Desert Online

    Quote Originally Posted by nazgul111 View Post
    actually value pack is fully coded and working however its done wrong so its kamasilve that gives you value pack buff, kamasilve isnt working tho.



    energy is under 'wp' in files, havent tried changing any of it myself yet but it should work.
    Yeah, however the wp under players table is only for current energy, you can get 1000current energy out of /34 max energy, but is there a way to edit the max energy?

  13. #178
    Member zmffls12 is online now
    MemberRank
    Aug 2015 Join Date
    74Posts

    Re: Black Desert Online

    how to client download?

  14. #179
    Member as83426187z is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    91Posts

    Re: Black Desert Online

    anyone know where is the database?

  15. #180
    Member Telurian is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    38Posts

    Re: Black Desert Online

    Quote Originally Posted by zmffls12 View Post
    how to client download?
    Download the client from ogrefest

    Quote Originally Posted by as83426187z View Post
    anyone know where is the database?
    The static database is located in BDO Server\data\sqlite3 whereas the rest of the being is being created by the login server and gameserver when running, progressively

    A tutorial was posted there by kirito : http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/black...ml#post8845129



Advertisement