Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB)

Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9111213141516171819202122232425262729 ... LastLast
    MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    30Posts

Re: Black Desert Online

Quote Originally Posted by kbnnlan View Post
    Error while starting network thread java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: bind
    i try using my wan ip but hav problem
    use 0.0.0.0 in config

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Santo Domingo,Location
    127Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kirito2105 View Post
    it no longer works

True MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    343Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xorvar View Post
    use 0.0.0.0 in config
    use 0.0.0.0 when connect to server get fail to connect mate

SubscriberRank
    Sep 2010 Join Date
    427Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Via Nais View Post
    I created the data and db folders, no problems here.
    It's just in game, I can't cast the skill needed in the tutorial (S + Left click).
    haha same as i had.. look in your inventory. you need to equip your weapons :D

True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    Behind you :PLocation
    686Posts

i hope there will be a section for bdo asap
    cuz one thread won't handle all kinds of discussions.

MemberRank
    Jun 2011 Join Date
    HungaryLocation
    67Posts

Single Player Project - Black Desert Online

Discord channel: Discord

What is in this package?

- The server files from Ragezone
    - Java 8u152 x64 (portable)
    - MongoDB 3.6.1 (portable)
    - Files for the game to connect on your own server

How to use?
    1. Download the game from OgreFest: Ogre Fest - Black Desert Online Private Server
    2. Copy the files from GamePatch folder into the game folder
    (a picture is there if you don't know where is the game)
    3. Start the servers one by one and start the game with Start32 or Start64 batch files

You can change your login informations by editing the Start32 or Start64 batch files with a text editor like Notepad

Download

True MemberRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    512Posts

@piskotahun
    that will help a lot of people, but you need a good computer to run that lol 3+GB RAM from server usage and 3+GB RAM from client.

Quote Originally Posted by vkarma75 View Post
    @Aznkidd235
    Ok now i've fixed java but i've problem about mongod.exe don't stay open, how make mongod.exe stay open ?
    MongoDB can only be ran through command line, .bat file or as a service.

make a new text file rename it to start.bat and paste this inside it:
    Code:
    c:\mongodb\bin\mongod.exe --auth --dbpath "C:\path_where_you_want_to_save_the_database"
    pause
    make sure to point the full path to mongod.exe
    you can just create a new folder at "C:\BDODatabase" and use it to save the data there. and just run the .bat file it should run MongoDB

Quote Originally Posted by NourAyman View Post
    i hope there will be a section for bdo asap
    cuz one thread won't handle all kinds of discussions.
    i agree with that

True MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    343Posts

everything working fine now.tks very one for help

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    65Posts

How to fix it? Also, the server disconnects players if they play more than 20 hours
    If you want to play single, just take off geo in gameserver configs

02:02:40.926 ERROR - Error while running CMGetCreateUserInformationToAuthenticServer packet java.lang.NullPointerException at com.bdoemu.core.network.receivable.CMGetCreateUserInformationToAuthenticServer.tryLogin(Unknown Source) ~[login.jar:2846] at com.bdoemu.core.network.receivable.CMGetCreateUserInformationToAuthenticServer.runImpl(Unknown Source) ~[login.jar:2846] at com.bdoemu.commons.network.ReceivablePacket.run(ReceivablePacket.java:32) ~[commons.jar:2846] at com.bdoemu.commons.network.Connection.channelRead(Connection.java:119) ~[commons.jar:2846] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:287) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1334) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:926) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:134) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:644) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:579) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:496) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:458) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:858) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultThreadFactory$DefaultRunnableDecorator.run(DefaultThreadFactory.java:138) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_151]

True MemberRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    512Posts

what was your solution? it would help more people with the same issue if you shared what you did.
    and your welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by fodder View Post
    Anyone know how to fix dmg on mobs/to player?
    For example, I have all PEN gear yet it takes me ages to kill simple mobs like Sausans, while they do much more dmg to me than they should be.
    I looked at battleoptions.properties in gameserver/bin/configs and tried changing some things around, but I'm not able to figure it out. Any ideas?
    i have the same issue with all PEN gears mobs at lvl50-55 do a ton of damage this issue i think has something to do with the source idk have not really looked into it. under battleoption.properties there is a cap damage option which i have not tried yet.

MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    10Posts

I'm blocked here with last ogrefest client could u help me fix it pls ?

True MemberRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    512Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vkarma75 View Post
    I'm blocked here with last ogrefest client could u help me fix it pls ?
    what is your login server saying? if nothing then enable debug in configs/login.properties then try to login again.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    343Posts

did u enable auto create account ? can u take pic of u console

True MemberRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    RussianLocation
    258Posts

reupload launcher
    Launcher.rar

True MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    262Posts

Google drive mirrors are still up. Also, great release! Thank you. :)
    Last edited by MuP; 03-01-18 at 12:45 AM.

Advertisement