Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone now how to solve this ? i was with server up like 4 Hours before i get this error i get error talkign about memory limit exceed or something else but i have 20 gb ram and 50 gb in HD server now i cant connect anymore i was playing in server before get this
cswLRSH - Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB) - RaGEZONE Forums

uninstall java sdk 9 and reinstall sdk 8.
sdk 9 cause this error.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
152ezJk - Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB) - RaGEZONE Forums

/pc addcash command work in database but Cash ingame was not

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
As this has its own section now, I'd like to ask everyone to ask questions / post requests in the Help Section from now on, rather than in this thread:

BDO Help Section: http://forum.ragezone.com/f1002/

Every question / request posted here, which is not related to the release itself, will be moved out into a help thread or deleted (depending on the quality of the post) without warning! Repeated offenders will face infractions.

Ofc there is also a development and tutorial section now, self explanatory.

Hope the section provides you with a platform fitting your needs. BDO is very promising, let's keep it clean and attractive.

Reaction score
I am going to close this thread as it has served its purpose. I would suggest users move out from here, and begin individual threads for issues/development. Hopefully together we can grow this section and fill it with amazing content.

Download Links (For easy viewing):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back