Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Desert Online (Java, Emulator, MongoDB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Black Desert Online

What i need to do next~~

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

launcher link pls

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i just want to confirm where you got the item ids from, did you get them from the sqlite file or is there an easier way to get them? since the sqllite file is in KR.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

anyone hav fix for client failed to init security ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

anyone know a working paz browser/extractor with the current game? the last game update working with paz browsers/unpackers/extractors i have are from 11/11/2017 but after this date any work.... All paz browsers crash.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

anyone know a working paz browser/extractor with the current game? the last game update working with paz browsers/unpackers/extractors i have are from 11/11/2017 but after this date any work.... All paz browsers crash.

The client is from around July 20th 2017 tho

I took the browser from the first link showing up in google and it worked

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

yeah was talking about try to understand how to add new content, like geodata , zones,new costumes, and so on.... so im not refering to what we have now, the client from ogrefest.... i mean the oficial one. So atleast from that paz browsers , the data i can see its from 11/11 i dont have backups from others, the other one is the actual update, that i cant open / browse.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

yeah was talking about try to understand how to add new content, like geodata , zones,new costumes, and so on.... so im not refering to what we have now, the client from ogrefest.... i mean the oficial one. So atleast from that paz browsers , the data i can see its from 11/11 i dont have backups from others, the other one is the actual update, that i cant open / browse.

I just tried with the latest update of bdo and it seems to work :$:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

anyone know how to setting server play by WAN ip ?

Reaction score

anyone know how to setting server play by WAN ip ?
open the ports which the servers uses in your router or add a rule for it on your servers firewall, replace the ip inside the service.ini from the game client with your public ip.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can someone upload client file to google drive or something.
I can't download from torrent. It will take me 96 days.

Thanks

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

anyone know how to disable block region ?

Reaction score

Well, isntead of working back on the old client, how about to make it work in the 28gb compressed client?
the issue with this is the antihack, someone would have to crack it then it should be easy from there but of course there would be new packets for the new class Mystic.

also not sure if they have different packets/encryption might be possible.

These files are missing the class Mystic and the new boss gear items Urugon boots and griffon helmet.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

anyone has any idea how to add items to players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back