Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Desert online SERVER Emulator Source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Black Desert online SERVER Source EMU WORK!!!!!

Hi everyone!

First of all thank you so much for this project it's great to try out the game even when it's just roaming around and creating characters!
I do have a question tho... I did however just read you guys are gonna work on a private server I do wonder exactly how I read somebody have acomplished this with some friends that the clients could connect to eachother.

My friend and I have been doing some experimenting last night to achieve this ourselfs aswell but it seems we kinda get stuck.
However we did manage that my computer could connect to his server over the internet and we got some problem with "invalid acces token" it does see my ip adress and so on his serverlog tho...

I don't know exactly what we did wrong and right.. he is far more experienced with programing and networking then myself but if you could give us a hint or some kind of direction to acomplish this that would be wonderful we want to roam together ingame.

This is what we had so far could anybody help us out from here ^^?

adastmin - Black Desert online  SERVER Emulator Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Black Desert is sill in Beta or?

Yes it's in beta

not very long ago was the Closed Beta Testing 2 as far as I understood the next beta is coming out very soon.
I guess we all still need to wait huh :(

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Hi guys! :)

I have a problem when start loginserver

21:38:19.3915 | Hyuston! We hame some a problem!
EXCEPTION OCCURRED
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): Solo se permite un uso de cada direcci車n de socket (protocolo/direcci車n de red/puerto)
en System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
en System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP)
en System.Net.Sockets.TcpListener.Start(Int32 backlog)
en Hik.Communication.Scs.Communication.Channels.Tcp.TcpConnectionListener.StartSocket()
en Hik.Communication.Scs.Communication.Channels.Tcp.TcpConnectionListener.Start()
en Hik.Communication.Scs.Server.ScsServerBase.Start()
en BlackDesertLogin.Network.TcpServer.BeginListening() en c:\Users\Rumbero\Downloads\Compressed\blackemu-32106\Servers\BlackDesertLogin\Network\TcpServer.cs:l赤nea 47
en BlackDesertLogin.LoginServer.Started() en c:\Users\Rumbero\Downloads\Compressed\blackemu-32106\Servers\BlackDesertLogin\LoginServer.cs:l赤nea 72
en BlackDesertLogin.LoginServer.Main() en c:\Users\Rumbero\Downloads\Compressed\blackemu-32106\Servers\BlackDesertLogin\LoginServer.cs:l赤nea 45
}

Anyone can help me? Thanks ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

mysql database correctly initialized?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Yes, if I don't initialitze mysql I have this error
21:53:36.5702 | Hyuston! We hame some a problem!
EXCEPTION OCCURRED
System.NullReferenceException: Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.
en BDCommon.Database.MysqlDB.GetConnection(MysqlQuery query) en c:\Users\Rumbero\Downloads\Compressed\blackemu-32106\Servers\BDCommon\Database\MysqlDB.cs:l赤nea 141
en BDCommon.Database.MysqlDB.SelectAll(MysqlQuery query) en c:\Users\Rumbero\Downloads\Compressed\blackemu-32106\Servers\BDCommon\Database\MysqlDB.cs:l赤nea 99
en BlackDesertLogin.Database.AccountDB.LoadAll() en c:\Users\Rumbero\Downloads\Compressed\blackemu-32106\Servers\BlackDesertLogin\Database\AccountDB.cs:l赤nea 54
en BlackDesertLogin.Services.AuthService.Init() en c:\Users\Rumbero\Downloads\Compressed\blackemu-32106\Servers\BlackDesertLogin\Services\AuthService.cs:l赤nea 68
en BlackDesertLogin.LoginServer.Started() en c:\Users\Rumbero\Downloads\Compressed\blackemu-32106\Servers\BlackDesertLogin\LoginServer.cs:l赤nea 66
en BlackDesertLogin.LoginServer.Main() en c:\Users\Rumbero\Downloads\Compressed\blackemu-32106\Servers\BlackDesertLogin\LoginServer.cs:l赤nea 45

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

try running as admin...
or try turning of firewall/antivirus

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Ok it's solved, I can enter in character's screen, is there any form to change resolution and quality of the graphics? full screen and high quality for example.

Thanks for the help :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Ok it's solved, I can enter in character's screen, is there any form to change resolution and quality of the graphics? full screen and high quality for example.

Thanks for the help :)

if you click the gear logo you get options you can change the settings there the first check box is fullscreen i thought
the bodem left button is the apply setting button.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

is there a english client?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

So I'm stuck at the character edition, and like the user of the page 3 of this thread said, the client seems to disconnect just after entering the right pincode. I'm doing the steps that the video shows plus write the localhost to the service.ini, and using admin/admin for the login.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Are you sure, that you are using correct client?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

It was the client, thanks a lot!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

why server didnt work?

someone can help me on skype?

my skype : cohav1122

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

great emu :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I have problem with client start after d@um and blakpearl videos appear. So I cant create character.
20.4~ GB folder size. Win8 64bit.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

windows 8 is cancer of the games.play games on Win7,best OS for games.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I have Windows 8.1 on 2 computer (a laptop and a desktop computer), and I have no problem at all with this game or any other, even old games works like a charm :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i love you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Wow! Much thanks to the folks who made the p.server. I actually registered to this site to give my thanks lol. Anyways I was always curious if we were able to make the sorcerer look a bit Asian but once I logged in and messed around with the face customization...I thought.."damn..this game's customization put other games to shame". Honestly I spent hours just trying to get the right girl's face...and unfortunately my character don't end up looking like her LOL

It's too bad that barely anything is implemented on this server. All we could do was walk around. I look forward to updates to this server. BTW are there any sites or pages where we can access to updates on this server? :mellow:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i get it work but
is there anything you do beside jump and punch ?

Last edited:
Back