Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Final Black Desert Emu 491

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What clon are you talking about? The monks? I think they are part of the awakening, but they don’t do nothing, I have a team working in that soon I have some news I’ll share...

The monks should leave when you use skill awakening, I do not know which side may be the problem, server or client, this client does not have everything that the server has, I still look for a client a little more advanced than this, who already has kamasylvia 1.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can provide you with a 661 client if you need it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The monks should leave when you use skill awakening, I do not know which side may be the problem, server or client, this client does not have everything that the server has, I still look for a client a little more advanced than this, who already has kamasylvia 1.

I think that the client is more below the server since I have tried articles that the server recognizes but the client does not

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that the client is more below the server since I have tried articles that the server recognizes but the client does not

That's exactly it, but what would be the best client? I think maybe if we could get the 529 client, it could work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That's exactly it, but what would be the best client? I think maybe if we could get the 529 client, it could work.
how could we do to get the client that?Nobody has shared it in ragezone that bad

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's me . or the link is still down, someone could share. please thank you very much

I do not know where I'm going to host these files anymore, this google drive junk locked the link because of the DMCA. These FDPs get in the way of this DMCA poop.
As soon as I find a host that does not give in to these junk, I post the links.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I do not know where I'm going to host these files anymore, this google drive junk locked the link because of the DMCA. These FDPs get in the way of this DMCA poop.

I sent you an FTP login to one of my server box, you can upload it there and i can try to host it

Reaction score

Can you PM me the files? I can mirror it to some host...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello
Until the 20th of this month I will be posting a new link to the server package, please download a new link, because there are motherfuckers who insist on this DMCA poop, it's usually a hobo thing that has nothing to do, as far as I know, this one. source code is free, so because of those suckers who are doing this poop, it will be the last time I will upload the files again, so download and save them well.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey thank you, downloading it.
Did you worked on any specific improvements or is this a repack of DNC and other's work ?

Thanks again.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here one error when trying to fish

ERROR com.bdoemu.commons.network.ReceivablePacket - Error while running CMStartAction packet java.lang.NullPointerException at com.bdoemu.gameserver.dataholders.RegionData.getRegionMask(RegionData.java:229) ~[gameserver.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.actions.AFishingAction.canAct(AFishingAction.java:58) ~[gameserver.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.creature.Creature.setAction(Creature.java:193) ~[gameserver.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.core.network.receivable.CMStartAction.runImpl(CMStartAction.java:69) ~[gameserver.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.commons.network.ReceivablePacket.run(ReceivablePacket.java:32) ~[commons.jar:2846] at com.bdoemu.commons.network.Connection.channelRead(Connection.java:119) ~[commons.jar:2846] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:287) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1334) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:926) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:134) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:644) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:579) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:496) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:458) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:858) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultThreadFactory$DefaultRunnableDecorator.run(DefaultThreadFactory.java:138) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_152]

SGA

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Have you made any client side modifications like adding new assets etc.

I'm asking to know if it's fine to keep using the original v491 ogrefest client or do I have to make any changes in my client to use your release?

Thank you in advance.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello .. I have some doubts:

1 where do I see the mongodb database?

2. Reg.php configuring it works ??

3. Can you separate the BDO and execute it separately?

4: How are accounts created? Is it auto login?

Back