Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Final Black Desert Emu 491

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to know if there is any way to make the conquest of nodes work on the server and client of v491?
Or guild war?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please re-upload the links. Client is especially hard to get since nobody is on the torrent right now.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For all the people asking torrent links for server+client are listed on earlier pages. (I think it was p3/4)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone help me with this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
has the client's patch because the users are not in the client's patchif you have the client's patch link

hello I have this error in when starting on the server.-and I have an error in the console ... I do not have the laucher of longakioma any has the link to solve this problemho any idea how to fix it
logankioma - Final Black Desert Emu 491 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any guide on how to edit the database (creating account) and such?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like us to pay attention to the "DP in PvP" that does not work friends, I was looking and this problem seems to be both on the server 491 and 661

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@TwuTu - you don't need to change the database to create an account. By default, auto-registration is turned on for the gameserver. You're seeing the 'Closed' message because the login server isn't able to properly connect to your gameserver. It's probably turned off, the IP address in the configuration is wrong or the port is being blocked (by your firewall or security software). :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, who can share working links to this emulator with the client. I will be very grateful

SGA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you made any changes in the client? I want to join your test server and I want to know if I have to redownload or just changing my client's IP to your server's one is enough.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you are using the 491 release of the client, it should be good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this private server has Pearl item, or Pearl itself, i'll give this a shot since the other private server has Backdoor or something :/
i'm little bit scared from that

Last edited:
Back