Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Final Black Desert Emu 491

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
was 491 after shovel fix or before?

if its after anyone know which version was before shovel fix?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server online, in tests...

Current files.

Hi logankioma, I have downloaded your server file, I wonder if Client file is also available to download, or I may be able to edit my existing client files from other private servers? My apology for asking silly questions, and truly appreciate for the sharing and guidance. Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The download links are down ................... does anyone have a mirror? thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
uh sorry, you mean that bugs like mining and fishing are fixed or you're just dropping 491?

Tested and fixed fishing and mining.
I fished and sold the fish at the merchant quietly.

More dropping, there are still plenty of bugs and packets errors.

There are quite a lot of errors, mostly from mob spawn, epheria bug boat, etc.
But it is already playable, just let someone know what to play and then they will not bother you with some bugs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tested and fixed fishing and mining.
I fished and sold the fish at the merchant quietly.

There are quite a lot of errors, mostly from mob spawn, epheria bug boat, etc.
But it is already playable, just let someone know what to play and then they will not bother you with some bugs.
Cool, but are those fixes included in source? (sry didn't notice any commit related

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool, but are those fixes included in source? (sry didn't notice any commit related

It is easy to implement the modifications in the source, decompile the gameserver.jar using

I'm making it clear that I'm not in v491 anymore, I'll soon hope to start on a v661, but as v661 has a kicking problem every 10/15 minutes by XC, I'm still not testing. If anyone solves this and wants to share, it will advance me a lot, so I go straight to the bugs and errors of v661.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi @logankioma you could please reupload the files for Emu 491, The Link seems to be down. Thanks in advance [h=2][/h]

SGA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here you are a re-upload of logankioma's latest release

I changed the rar name for myself to easily recognize it, but there is no changes inside the rar, you can MD5 hash check if you want.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks!!!! i'm been look it for but every time i clic it it was down...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I will continue to v.491, but slowly, because my time is short.
Why should I continue on v.491? A: In my tests in dedicated to v.491 presented to be playable, did not hear lag no, mobs all ok, the boss did not test. some skills are not working as they should, but nothing critical.
As I solve the problems I will post the updates.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I will continue to v.491, but slowly, because my time is short.
Why should I continue on v.491? A: In my tests in dedicated to v.491 presented to be playable, did not hear lag no, mobs all ok, the boss did not test. some skills are not working as they should, but nothing critical.
As I solve the problems I will post the updates.
It's good to hear that, a little advice that maybe you could upload to nofile.io or some other hosts that doesn't delete files that fast uwu

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
tried to download the Client from your link but it wont download it. My torrent downloaded just say its "Checking......" for the whole 2 hours. can you update it mate?

tried to download the Client from your link but it wont download it. My torrent downloaded just say its "Checking......" for the whole 2 hours. can you update it mate?

See my Torrent Links.

Back