Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Final Black Desert Emu 491

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
tried to download the Client from your link but it wont download it. My torrent downloaded just say its "Checking......" for the whole 2 hours. can you update it mate?
Hello,
Here you go:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anyone got the client patch? i dont see it on server files.

okay i did managed to find a client it was uploaded somewhere. now the problem is in game server i found this problem.

09:55:27.666 ERROR - Error while calling loadTopFixedHouses com.mongodb.MongoTimeoutException: Timed out after 10000 ms while waiting to connect. Client view of cluster state is {type=Unknown, servers=[{address=localhost:27017, type=Unknown, state=Connecting, exception={com.mongodb.MongoException$Network: Exception opening the socket}, caused by {java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect}}] at com.mongodb.BaseCluster.getDescription(BaseCluster.java:128) ~[mongo-java-driver-2.14.3.jar:?] at com.mongodb.DBTCPConnector.getClusterDescription(DBTCPConnector.java:402) ~[mongo-java-driver-2.14.3.jar:?] at com.mongodb.DBTCPConnector.getType(DBTCPConnector.java:584) ~[mongo-java-driver-2.14.3.jar:?] at com.mongodb.DBTCPConnector.getReplicaSetStatus(DBTCPConnector.java:370) ~[mongo-java-driver-2.14.3.jar:?] at com.mongodb.Mongo.getReplicaSetStatus(Mongo.java:446) ~[mongo-java-driver-2.14.3.jar:?] at com.mongodb.DB.getCommandReadPreference(DB.java:82) ~[mongo-java-driver-2.14.3.jar:?] at com.mongodb.DB.command(DB.java:317) ~[mongo-java-driver-2.14.3.jar:?] at com.mongodb.DB.command(DB.java:299) ~[mongo-java-driver-2.14.3.jar:?] at com.mongodb.DBCollection.getCount(DBCollection.java:1434) ~[mongo-java-driver-2.14.3.jar:?] at com.mongodb.DBCollection.getCount(DBCollection.java:1412) ~[mongo-java-driver-2.14.3.jar:?] at com.mongodb.DBCursor.size(DBCursor.java:819) ~[mongo-java-driver-2.14.3.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.gameserver.databaseCollections.HouseHoldDBCollection.loadTopFixedHouses(HouseHoldDBCollection.java:43) ~[gameserver.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.houses.services.FixedHouseService.<init>(FixedHouseService.java:42) ~[gameserver.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.houses.services.FixedHouseService.getInstance(FixedHouseService.java:52) ~[gameserver.jar:?] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_152] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_152] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_152] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_152] at com.bdoemu.commons.utils.ClassUtils.singletonInstance(ClassUtils.java:27) ~[commons.jar:2846] at com.bdoemu.core.startup.StartModule.init(StartModule.java:45) ~[commons.jar:2846] at com.bdoemu.core.startup.StartupInstance.runLevel(StartupInstance.java:39) ~[commons.jar:2846] at com.bdoemu.core.startup.StartupManager.startup(StartupManager.java:71) ~[commons.jar:2846] at com.bdoemu.MainServer.<init>(MainServer.java:14) ~[gameserver.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.MainServer.main(MainServer.java:20) ~[gameserver.jar:?]

Client connects but it says server is closed.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Fixed it. Now im on the process of translating Korean Item Names so we will know the Item Codes since i never saw any Item Codes Shared here. Il share the codes when im done. Or if i missed it in the forums can you link it here in case they do exist. Thanks

Iv tested this now and so far so good.

Functions that are lacking.
Kamasylve Tree wont effect
No Maids
No T9 Horse
So far thats all iv tested just yet.

As for the Item Codes apparently i dont have to share anymore because you can actually just search the item you want to spawn Here: https://bddatabase.net/us/

And you can see its Item Code there.

I will update if ever i have time to actually check every quest.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Be careful, items introduced in game after june/july 2017 will make your client crash (since you are requesting an item that is not in the 491 version of the game).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yup i actually broke 7 characters for spawning items that dont exist. haha. but its an easy fix. just deleting the character on database will solve it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys
This is my final work on the Black Desert Emu V.491
============================================
Credits kept to Dev who worked on this last update, DNC and the others.
I added a mod to synchronize server / client ... [/ server sync] so when an npc disappears, just enter this command.
============================================

How to run:
Run laragon.exe
Run Start Server.bat

[Package configured for drive C:]

Requirements: Microsoft Visual C ++ 2011, 2014, 2015 x64 / x86

===========================================
Links updated 13/08/2018

Link updated with new package:

Enjoy it while it lasts, kkkkk...

Client Patch:
Link dead please...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Review for BDO Emu 491I will be constantly updating this. Since it will be a long game play.

Working:
* Stats: Gathering, Processing, Cooking, Alchemy and Training. [Life skills can be leveled till GURU 19]

* Stats: Heal, Strength and Breath is functioning well.

* Guild Creation is fine.

* Merv's Palette.

* Value Pack

* Camel Working.

* Tier 8 Horse Working

* Fishing works with some tinkering required on the config files.

Not Working:

* Guild Boat Galley - You can craft it or spawn it but when you register it will not appear.

* Valks NPC in Calpheon is Missing in Action.

* Kamasylve Tree is Broken.

* T9 Horse - None

* Imperial Fish Trader dont work

* NO Mini Elephant.
Working but Lacking:
* Residence - When you try to access the PLACE MODE there is no key to press. it should be F5 but there is none. tried to look into game settings with no luck. You can still access it using your mouse.

* Crafting Notes - Recipes are there but no item amounts. It will not tell you how many wheat you need to craft Beer. There are no indications how many you need for materials to craft something.

* Lacking New Striker Costumes.

Bugs and Glitches:
* Stats: Stats will not update unless you close the stats window. It will show Changes after you open it again. [Delay]

* Horse Spawn Glitch: Calling your horse will give you weird problems. Somethings it will spawn right beside you. But most of the time it will spawn somewhere around you.Worst case scenario it if your in the city. Sometimes it will spawn or teleport inside the houses you cant enter. It also happens in the stable when you try to take it out.it will spawn anywhere or sometimes its not there. The horse will make you crazy. lol

* Horse Icon Glitch: The HP and SP of your horse Icon below your Level Info is always ZERO. But if you Access your horse Info the HP and SP is full. It also happens to your Rafts and boats. [Can be fixed by restarting the client]

* warrior Skill - TAKE DOWN SKILL for warrior [Grabs Monster and slams it to the ground. Then monster disappears. Actually the monster is underground and still attacking you. It appears after a few seconds]

* Damage Delay - Monster Hits you, After 1 second the damage will reflect.

* Value Pack Icon Bug - sometimes icon will not show up but can be fixed by restarting client.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fishing works for me.
it does work, but no fish eat our bait, tested for me.
for a second, i thought my game\server bugged or i did something wrong, but sadly its features that missing on this version
and also, can i ask something logankioma, how do i spawn/activate Terrmian Waterpark event or Landscape, i heard the song playing in the beach, but no Landscape or anything there, Thanks :)

Review for BDO Emu 491I will be constantly updating this. Since it will be a long game play.

Working:
* Stats: Gathering, Processing, Cooking, Alchemy and Training. [Life skills can be leveled till GURU 19]

* Merv's Palette.

* Value Pack

* Camel Working.

* Tier 8 Horse Working

Not Working:

* Guild Boat Galley - You can craft it or spawn it but when you register it will not appear.

* Fishing - Its broken. You can fish forever but the fish will never bite your arse.

* T9 Horse - None

* NO Mini Elephant.
Working but Lacking:
* Residence - When you try to access the PLACE MODE there is no key to press. it should be F5 but there is none. tried to look into game settings with no luck. You can still access it using your mouse.

* Crafting Notes - Recipes are there but no item amounts. It will not tell you how many wheat you need to craft Beer. There are no indications how many you need for materials to craft something.

Bugs and Glitches:
* Stats: Stats will not update unless you close the stats window. It will show Changes after you open it again. [Delay]

* Horse Spawn Glitch: Calling your horse will give you weird problems. Somethings it will spawn right beside you. But most of the time it will spawn somewhere around you.Worst case scenario it if your in the city. Sometimes it will spawn or teleport inside the houses you cant enter. It also happens in the stable when you try to take it out.it will spawn anywhere or sometimes its not there. The horse will make you crazy. lol

* Horse Icon Glitch: The HP and SP of your horse Icon below your Level Info is always ZERO. But if you Access your horse Info the HP and SP is full. It also happens to your Rafts and boats. [Can be fixed by restarting the client]

* warrior Skill - TAKE DOWN SKILL for warrior [Grabs Monster and slams it to the ground. Then monster disappears. Actually the monster is underground and still attacking you. It appears after a few seconds]

* Value Pack Icon Bug - sometimes icon will not show up but can be fixed by restarting client.

all the quest from Olvia, Heidel, And Calpheon Region does work, i already did all the quest in this region, i don't know Mediah And Valencia Desert region will work or not, my only complain is sometimes Quest NPC dissapear, luckily with this version, we can fix with Commands

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just enter in the player section in mongodb and delete the item from inventory... problem solve and you dont have to create another player!!

the quest find the missing worker in Velia didn't work for me... and all the quests that requieres escolting, none work...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just enter in the player section in mongodb and delete the item from inventory... problem solve and you dont have to create another player!!

the quest find the missing worker in Velia didn't work for me... and all the quests that requieres escolting, none work...

oh whoops, i mean Main Quest, i don't know the Side Quest one tho, work from Olvia to Road To Mediah, i'm still testing the Mediah Main Quest now :/
if you Find Missing NPC that supposed to be there, try /server sync command, if the NPC was Invinsible or not there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all main quest work until you reach the centauro quest, i don't remember the name, sorry, but is before you get until Altinova.

ID: 5003/3
[Co-op] Centaurus Spiritual Idol
logankioma - Final Black Desert Emu 491 - RaGEZONE Forums
Quest
Group: The Bashim and The Centaurus
Area: Valencia
Types: Black Spirit
Level: 1

- Description:
A Bashim Chief, Torenandu wants you to give the Centaurus a lesson and check out what their sacred object is.

※ This quest may be too much for you alone! Working with other adventurers recommended.
This one

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all main quest work until you reach the centauro quest, i don't remember the name, sorry, but is before you get until Altinova.

ID: 5003/3
[Co-op] Centaurus Spiritual Idol
logankioma - Final Black Desert Emu 491 - RaGEZONE Forums
Quest
Group: The Bashim and The Centaurus
Area: Valencia
Types: Black Spirit
Level: 1

- Description:
A Bashim Chief, Torenandu wants you to give the Centaurus a lesson and check out what their sacred object is.

※ This quest may be too much for you alone! Working with other adventurers recommended.
This one

i can bypass that quest by spawning the required monster using /spawn monster (Monster ID)
for some reason logankioma forgot to add Centaurus Seeker to Centaurus Group, when i spawn Centaurus Seekers, the name of that Monster(Centaurus Seeker) is Centaurus 2 :3
1DL67eb - Final Black Desert Emu 491 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Working:

* Merv's Palette.

* Value Pack

* Camel Working.

* Tier 8 Horse Working

Not Working:

* Fishing - Its broken. You can fish forever but the fish will never bite your arse.

* T9 Horse - None

* NO Mini Elephant.
Working but Lacking:

Bugs and Glitches:

########* Fishing - Its broken. You can fish forever but the fish will never bite your arse. ###########
This information is wrong, fishing has been tested and is working, trading to sell the fish is working.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi logankioma. I dont think it works though coz i have tested them and did not work. yes you can fish but no fish will bite. i gave it a good 15 minutes to fish on velia port but nothing bites. i even cranked the fishing stats to Guru 16 if it will make a difference but it did not.

For the trading you can sell fish on normal trader NPC but not on imperial fish trading npc. coz when you click the button to open the trading menu nothing comes up.

If you say fishing works then i must have downloaded the wrong files? coz i downloaded it here the server files called "laragon.rar"

Though if you said that it works then it must be true. So can you tell me where you fished so i can visit it and try again.?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
As I said, fishing works for me too.
I fished both on the velia docks and on a boat. Maybe you have to enable resources gathering ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi logankioma. I dont think it works though coz i have tested them and did not work. yes you can fish but no fish will bite. i gave it a good 15 minutes to fish on velia port but nothing bites. i even cranked the fishing stats to Guru 16 if it will make a difference but it did not.

For the trading you can sell fish on normal trader NPC but not on imperial fish trading npc. coz when you click the button to open the trading menu nothing comes up.

If you say fishing works then i must have downloaded the wrong files? coz i downloaded it here the server files called "laragon.rar"

Though if you said that it works then it must be true. So can you tell me where you fished so i can visit it and try again.?

# Disable collections spawn
# Default: false
DisableCollectionsSpawn = false

# Disable loading huge region images (for memory economy while tests)
DisableRegionDataLoad = false

# Enable actions debug
EnableActionsDebug = false

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone knows how to upload the items from the pearl shop, cause in the sqlite table cash_item the are 4077 item and some of them did'nt appear... i believe that is a table that is linked to this one...!?!?

Back