Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Final Black Desert Emu 491

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fishing works for me too.
just change your config files as logankioma's reply.
And,a issue:trading is not work at all.
I've found the source called 'TradeService.java' and it seems like a service class for trade between players.
I'm a java developer and,I want to implement it but I'm new to bdo emu so I am feeling sad.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
fishing works for me too.
just change your config files as logankioma's reply.
And,a issue:trading is not work at all.
I've found the source called 'TradeService.java' and it seems like a service class for trade between players.
I'm a java developer and,I want to implement it but I'm new to bdo emu so I am feeling sad.

trading in bdo is forbidden except potions and other stuff that are tradable. but item equips silver and gold are not tradable

# Disable collections spawn
# Default: false
DisableCollectionsSpawn = false

# Disable loading huge region images (for memory economy while tests)
DisableRegionDataLoad = false

# Enable actions debug
EnableActionsDebug = false

i see so thats what i was lacking. il update the review later thanks everyone

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For your information, trading between players exists in the game, but you can only trade potions, IIRC.
What would be great is to enable trading with other kind of items.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ehh the "trade" I said was like the following

and another issue I found was, wboss not spawning at all.
10/16 wboss spawn fixed

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to debug the itemlist, I managed to add 12400 items, maybe make a mini guide if the owner of the thread gives me permission, intercambio ok, but wboos not wotk :( , sorry my bad english

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think that you are free to post any new features or debugs.
You add 12400 items ? From latest versions of the game ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone here know how to enable the landscape/landmark of Terrmian Waterpark?
the icon is on the map, but when i go there, nothing spawn, but i hear the song from the event in that location

edit : okay, i manage to spawn the NPCs, but not the landscape tho, i have no idea how to spawn the terrmian landscape :/
4mqcz6F - Final Black Desert Emu 491 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
As I said, fishing works for me too.
I fished both on the velia docks and on a boat. Maybe you have to enable resources gathering ?

where do you enable resource gathering?

I did this in config as logankioma instructed but still i cant get any fish. i even increased drop rate on fishing.

# Enable actions debug

UPDATE: i went a few miles off shore where i can see fish swimming
i was able to fish some but even it says its ABUNDANT i can catch fish only after 4-5mins of waiting equipped with +5 fishing function clothe and +10 Balenos Fishing Rod. Its odd but i might have messed up something on the config.

But as for now its sure that fishing works, so im going to update my review.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Then you didn't (properly) started your gameserver.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to debug the itemlist, I managed to add 12400 items, maybe make a mini guide if the owner of the thread gives me permission, intercambio ok, but wboos not wotk :( , sorry my bad english
please please please share!!! I just want to know how! because i'm traying to add items that are already in the table but they don't appear in the pearl shop.. for example the pila fe dog or some cloth set for the characters, etc....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, I leave a link with a mini tutorial that I made to fill the marketplace with 12400 items, I hope you like, everything you need is inside the rar

If you have questions or problems you can ask me, always remember to make a backup of the server before

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please please please share!!! I just want to know how! because i'm traying to add items that are already in the table but they don't appear in the pearl shop.. for example the pila fe dog or some cloth set for the characters, etc....

Look at the guide that I did, maybe it will help you, 4000 items in pearls shop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where do you enable resource gathering?

I did this in config as logankioma instructed but still i cant get any fish. i even increased drop rate on fishing.

# Enable actions debug

UPDATE: i went a few miles off shore where i can see fish swimming
i was able to fish some but even it says its ABUNDANT i can catch fish only after 4-5mins of waiting equipped with +5 fishing function clothe and +10 Balenos Fishing Rod. Its odd but i might have messed up something on the config.

But as for now its sure that fishing works, so im going to update my review.

Brother fishing if it works perfectly, you should have some problem on your server because with the files that @logankioma shared with us, fishing has always worked perfectly in any region of the map, but it does not do much because when selling fish to the trade manager what gives us for them is a pittance hahahaha, but I noticed that the prices of the products sold to the trade manager are all below their initial price, for example, a fish that is worth 1000 silver to sell the trade manager pays you 100 even if you have the node connected, I guess it is because the trade is broken, we here is what we are doing to modify the prices to the products so that at least they can be sold with their original price until we manage to fix the trade , let's be optimistic! Hahaha

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Brother fishing if it works perfectly, you should have some problem on your server because with the files that @logankioma shared with us, fishing has always worked perfectly in any region of the map, but it does not do much because when selling fish to the trade manager what gives us for them is a pittance hahahaha, but I noticed that the prices of the products sold to the trade manager are all below their initial price, for example, a fish that is worth 1000 silver to sell the trade manager pays you 100 even if you have the node connected, I guess it is because the trade is broken, we here is what we are doing to modify the prices to the products so that at least they can be sold with their original price until we manage to fix the trade , let's be optimistic! Hahaha
Yoh bro. yes i already figured it out and updated my main post. you can fish anywhere i already tested them but it has some things too that could be fixed. like the fishing time is so long. compared to the sea server in a few sec you get fish already but in this release which its understandable coz its not finished it takes you 3-4mins before you get a bite. it can be configured i guess but i have not search for the settings just yet since im kinda busy.

The only thing that frustrates me is the horse. lol. man sometimes i have to call my horse 10-15 times before i can mount on it. or sometimes i just have to restart my client for my horse to appear or be mountable. haha

About the trading price issue i sold some fish but did not check the prices. it might improve by activating the node where the fish originated and where you sold it

Back