Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Final Black Desert Emu 491

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi How to fix ip error 51114 - Final Black Desert Emu 491 - RaGEZONE Forums 51115 - Final Black Desert Emu 491 - RaGEZONE Forums :*: 51113 - Final Black Desert Emu 491 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anybody able to help me, seems like im always stuck on this page no matter what.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, I leave a link with a mini tutorial that I made to fill the marketplace with 12400 items, I hope you like, everything you need is inside the rar

If you have questions or problems you can ask me, always remember to make a backup of the server before

thanks you are my hero!!! :eek:tt:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey, nice ! Thank you ! Looks easier than the python script that has been shared a few weeks ago.

Did you notice any performance or stability issues after adding that large amount of items ?

Thanks again !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, nice ! Thank you ! Looks easier than the python script that has been shared a few weeks ago.

Did you notice any performance or stability issues after adding that large amount of items ?

Thanks again !
1 week running I have no performance problems, my server only has 6g of ram, everything is going very well, I did not lag, I only saw that nowhere they could explain how to fill the itemamrket, so it is only a small contribution in gratitude for the game

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hum, just to fully understand, this file fill the Pearl Shop or the "Auction house" with items ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hum, just to fully understand, this file fill the Pearl Shop or the "Auction house" with items ?
Auction house, but have items pearl shop too

the table is editable if you export it to google sheet, if you do not want articles from the pearl shop

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
update link?

hey kirito you can download the server file here i think it was on torrent. but if you want the client copy the exact name of the client thats provided here and search on google. there are lots of chinese website uploaded the client. you can download it there. i cant post them here or they too might get flagged.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Auction house, but have items pearl shop too

the table is editable if you export it to google sheet, if you do not want articles from the pearl shop

Hello !

So I used your files and the market is filled with a loooooooot of items, that's great !
My only trouble is: the vast majority of items have a price issue. When in the "main list", they have their correct price shown. But when I click on an objet to access the quantity list, all prices are like "108,000".
Did you encounter this issue too ?

Edit: screens:

Edit 2: when you are speaking about the "patch version" regarding the items, do you mean that some people here are using the 491 version with more items in game than others ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Via Nais; 8908991] ¡Hola!

Así que utilicé tus archivos y el mercado está lleno de un montón de artículos, ¡eso es genial!
Mi único problema es: la gran mayoría de los artículos tienen un problema de precio. Cuando están en la "lista principal", tienen su precio correcto mostrado. Pero cuando hago clic en un objeto para acceder a la lista de cantidades, todos los precios son como "108,000".
¿Encontraste este problema también?

Edición: pantallas: Edición 2: cuando se habla de la "versión de parche" con respecto a los elementos, ¿quiere decir que algunas personas aquí están utilizando la versión 491 con más elementos en el juego que otros? [/ QUOTE]

yes, that's right, is that everyone leaves standard price for it to test on a server to play alone, but if you want to edit prices, just open the cvc file importing it to google sheets, edit it as you want and return it to upload to server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a 491 server that downloads from here, the guild war does not work, can you help me ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ogrefest Game Client 50GB /bin64/BlackDesert64.exe started and crashing for no reason,

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ogrefest Game Client 50GB /bin64/BlackDesert64.exe started and crashing for no reason,
Your reply is pointless, did you read and follow the instructions properly?
Also, the game should be launched from the .bat/.cmd script, not launched directly

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm seeing that no one else has worked on anything to help with v.491, but I have updated the topic with the source code I use, as well as a new client and server link.
There are a lot of things that can be solved, but nobody wants to help, an example is the Epheria Sailboat, this one has a bug that if you leave it at the port and log out, log in again it will be wherever you are, no matter where .
Another thing I searched a lot was the drops rate of the rare items, I still have not figured out where to increase that drop rate.
I tested this server for a 10 days in a dedicated xeon 4 vcore, 32 gb of ram, I affirm that the server is very good, a lot of things running like, fishing, commerce, crafts, etc.
Let's see if anyone is interested in helping at least report more bugs.

Last edited:
Back