Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Final Black Desert Emu 491

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The source code should be inside the torrent file with the full package on the second page, but in case you missed it, here a . (Password = ragezone) :):

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could someone please offer me the latest file named
"491 Server with Laragon & CMS y Logankiom.rar" and its source code?
Because I never got chance to download the latest logamkioma's server files.
Every time I see the link, it has been deleted
please send the URL to my inbox in case the URL could be delete again
I'll be really, really, really appreciate about that...

and here's another question

is the original Ogrefest client(from DevilSpeak) compatible with logamkioma's server files?
or does it need any patch?

thank you for helping, happy new year

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey nvidiati422 - you should be able to use the following magnet URL to download the server posted here:
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7acd54cecce13688bd11cf8b18429eee901c6eae&dn=laragon.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey @nvidiati422 - you should be able to use the following magnet URL to download the server posted here:
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7acd54cecce13688bd11cf8b18429eee901c6eae&dn=laragon.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

is the file in that magnet the same as "491 Server with Laragon & CMS y Logankiom.rar" that logankioma recently posted?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Confirm: client DevilSpeak can play, doesn't need pack. Just download server (4gb), extract and play.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me. No items

Quest item not found

logankioma - Final Black Desert Emu 491 - RaGEZONE Forums

You need this line : <SpawnInfo dialogIndex="0" key="35634" position="{-151501.0,-243.444,132850.0}"/> in regionclientdata.xml, folder "gameserver\bin\data\static_data\xml"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, thank you all for all the information you give, thank you very much,
I have a problem, the server load OK, but when I use the start64 of the Black Desert client closes a few seconds, any suggestions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything working perfect, thank you very much!
I have a small query, when you get an accessory the character celebrated it, some way to activate that animation?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi bro, i used only laragon, Devilspeack repack for me not working, laragons server with the client ogrefest run ok

The only can solve for me is Def and Attack is not workinf fine, full pen and can't kill easy Hystria

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all logankioma Via Nais
Friends for some time I am working with a lot of intensity in the server 491, we have already been able to fix many things in the, we know that there are many things that do not work for example the Declarations of Wars between Guilds, the sieges of Castles, the wars of Nodes , trade by distance, the Ranking of Guilds, the Kamasylvia region among other things.
We really want to work with this project but unfortunately we are lacking information and this leads us to ask some questions that we hope that someone who knows about bdoemu 491 can answer us.

1: Why does not anything related to the Guild Wars, Castle Sieges, Declarations of Wars, Guild Missions (gathering) work? Can it be fixed in any way if there is a development group capable enough to do so?

2: Is there any way to make trade by distance work? Is there any way to make the worst-seller and the auction work in the marketplace?
3: Is there any way to make Kamasylvia work? We have noticed that the server bdoemu491 Laragon has a very updated sqlite database, which has all the functionalities, either: item, npc, monsters etc of Kamasylvia, however, there is no way that it can be made to work and this it has led us to ask another question! Is there any client higher than the 491 that we have currently operating Kamasylvia? I have read comments about a famous 521 client, they have also commented to me that the laragon server we have in reality is version 521 and the client version 491 and for that reason is that many things do not work. Is it true?

4: I know there is a very good group immersed in the development of the 795 version and I wonder if that version is in better condition than the 491 that we currently have? At least that more things work?
Well, I hope that someone who knows about this issue can give us an answer to clear up doubts because right now on our server many players are somewhat bored since the game does not offer more than the Red Battlefield after bringing all the possible items to PEN.

Greetings from Cuba.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi bro, i used only laragon, Devilspeack repack for me not working, laragons server with the client ogrefest run ok

The only can solve for me is Def and Attack is not workinf fine, full pen and can't kill easy Hystria

I tested both and it seem Laragon server eat a lot of resources and I was unable to run the game (my laptop almost freeze), my ram setting for Laragon server is 4gb, DevilSpeak server 5gb - the game run fine with decent fps (just some hitching when moving fast)

Back