Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Final Black Desert Emu 491

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it possible to include in the shop the maids premium, 30 day bonuses, etc.?

The second question is - when .521 version was released and whether it could have a different numbering similar to 272532 or somthing like this ?

1.you can add maid but it wont work. unless you write a handler for them :)
2.up to 795 they didnt changed all ids. I dont think they will change all ids that will cause lots of trouble that they can handle. usually in online game ids never change due to release as far as I know just NCSOFT(not a bdo realated company) did that once but forced to step back. you can check id of items used in sea na or any private server...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = mihain; 8928826] Вы читали '' readme.html '' в каталоге www? [/ QUOTE]

Yes, I read, but I can not figure out how to start registration. I installed WordPress

Reaction score
Hello guys
This is my final work on the Black Desert Emu V.491
============================================
Credits kept to Dev who worked on this last update, DNC and the others.
I added a mod to synchronize server / client ... [/ server sync] so when an npc disappears, just enter this command.
============================================

How to run:
Run laragon.exe
Run Start Server.bat

Requirements: Microsoft Visual C ++ 2011, 2014, 2015 x64 / x86

===========================================
Links updated 30/01/19

Link:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
============CHANGELOG==============
- Dark Knight toggleable skill fix
- Striker toggleable skill fix
- Start location quest fix
- Some skill fix
- Small fix mobs ai
- Artisan Memory item fix
- Stun/Knockdown bug fix - pvp
- Stun/Knockdown bug fix - pve
- Weather system enabled by default
- Fix mobs damage to player
- Guild quest can be done by 1 player (possible need balance)
- Charging-wind-ranger
- Combat Customes
- Concelament(Ninja-Kunoichi)
- KnowledgeLearning_Table
- Mission[Daily]Falasi_Family´s_Kindness
- Set_elisha
======================================
Other corrections I can not remember.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Client:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:828ad9a521b211a47bed58b1ff4b2b2e1317178f&dn=5.Client%20491&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
@logankioma!!
You can add this link in your thread to help:D:

I'm doing some testing and maybe i post here some additions and fixes.

Link:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gays. Help pls. Fatal error: Uncaught MongoDB\Driver\Exception\AuthenticationException: Authentication failed. in C:\laragon\www\register\register.php:174 Stack trace: #0 C:\laragon\www\register\register.php(174): MongoDB\Driver\Manager->executeQuery('loginserver.acc...', Object(MongoDB\Driver\Query)) #1 C:\laragon\www\register\register.php(162): register_BDO->count_accounts() #2 C:\laragon\www\register\register.php(61): register_BDO->id_account_nr() #3 C:\laragon\www\register\reg.php(29): register_BDO->__construct(Array, Array) #4 {main} thrown in C:\laragon\www\register\register.php on line 174

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone can help me how to spam item in marketplace
Tutorial populated market place BY XARA

key 9YFlc1YWn7HOmdQxztDQA2Qfoqz1EXtcZLSW2IHgD-g

Gays. Help pls.
You didn`t start mongodb. Ater starting BDOServer.exe (this is Laragon itself ) you must click on button on the left -"start all" After that you see in the middle of the window that the mongodb starting in port 27017. And after all you must load "start server" link from the folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, first i am new to this stuff. I' ve allready read read alot threads but i am still not able to figure my problem out. It' s hopefully kinda simple: First i start BDOServer.exe(Laragon) then i let the servers start via the batch file. First i thought wait (after the game simply crashed) i need a luncher so i downloaded a simple one here from the forums but i can' t connect. so what step i am missing? ow and before i forget (sry) i just wanna use the server for lan and my own joyment.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, first i am new to this stuff. I' ve allready read read alot threads but i am still not able to figure my problem out. It' s hopefully kinda simple: First i start BDOServer.exe(Laragon) then i let the servers start via the batch file. First i thought wait (after the game simply crashed) i need a luncher so i downloaded a simple one here from the forums but i can' t connect. so what step i am missing? ow and before i forget (sry) i just wanna use the server for lan and my own joyment.

What do you mean, "not connecting." If you have a problem on the client side, then this is one thing, if the server has errors, then this is another. If you downloaded the client from this theme, it is not complete and not working. . Install another client, because it seems that this problem is all spit among commenters. I can give a link only to the RU version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First thanks for your advice, i' ll try another client(if i get my hands on one). And yes the client does not start/connect to the server. I also tried starting/connecting via batch but didn' t work either.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First thanks for your advice, i' ll try another client(if i get my hands on one). And yes the client does not start/connect to the server. I also tried starting/connecting via batch but didn' t work either.
Launcher Patch:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to thank you all for your hard work on such things. But i am getting the failed to init security error. As said i am new to this so pls be patient with me as i want to learn^^

Redit: It seems i got it working. You know in 98% of all cases the problem is the user so in my case. I simply putted the launcher files into the wrong directory. Thanks alot again. I successfully connected to loginserver and created a character now i' ll try to actually connect to the gameserver and play. I also moved the server to another harddrive should be smoother running then. I' ll let you know whats fact here.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any chance for working client torrent link? url in header not working couse it contains ........
nwm use magnet url. ty

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I finally got it after some optimizations like greater swapfile, moving the server to another hdd and the client to a faster hdd its even running smooth now i attempt to get it on LAN working my wife was freaking out and wants to play too! XD thx again guys

So after of reading(studying/translating) the tutorials here i don' t get it to work in my LAN. After reverting the changes i made for LAN connection i am even not longer able to login with all settings set to localhost my own machine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything works great but I have one question. What exactly is the mysql for and how does one enable it? There are a bunch of tables in it such as "legions" "weddings" "spawns" ect.. From the little experience I have with mysql it looks like plugins but I am not sure.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys i am back with a question.
Yeasterday i tried many different combinations of IP settings, btw i am using the included gui editor for this. Yeah it sounds weired i just don' t understand the different ips are for so i tried different combinations like setting only the server IP to my LAN IP next i' ve set the RMI IP TO my LAN IP and so on as said tried as many combinations as you can imagine. If i understood correctly what i' ve read, the server ip is for external client connections to my server for example my wifey' s pc. The RMI IP is the connection between the BDO servers and the Database. And the Host IP simply tells the login & gameserver where to connect to each other.
The wiered thing here is with some combinations of IP settings my wife is able to login and enter the family name but when it comes to the "real" login onto the gameserver she stucks at "loading data" or "connection lost" or "connection was disconnected" depends on what settings combination i tried. After playing with those values i reverted my changes to the default values and tried to connect myself BUT i am getting "cannot connect" from there on what i don' t understand. After reverting the whole server folder to my backup i manually created a account in the database for her as it seems that she can login into the loginserver but actually not to the gameserver/database.

So what i am missing/doing wrong?
Should i add exception to the windows firewall for the corresponding TCP/UDP ports?
In my Routersettings i allready enabled autoforwarding for my machine could this be a problem?

EDIT/UPDATE: my wife is getting/producing the "unknown packet" error. Maybe that helps to identify the Problem, does anyone has a clou how to fix that? Would be awesome.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found a Solution for my Problem by just reading through the common errors & fixes.

Btw. is there a possibility to make "hunting" actually work? Tried to figure out myself but this is so complex to me and goes beyond my knowledge xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this great share !
All it's ok except the tutorial quest .. i have try with different classes and always a bug on the tuto quest ,
screen :

With warrior when i puish S + F nothing appear..
and same with all classes but different combo buttons

If someone have same bug or have a tip ;)

Thx!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone can help me with this errror ?

Back