Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Final Black Desert Emu 491

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Try this launcher.

Hmm keep the same error.. i post the configs..maybe a fail there ^^

use this .exe to start client? AdventureBD.exe

need open a firewall hole?

correct Java Path? C:\Users\xxxx\Desktop\BDOServer\BDOServer\bdo\Java

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you extracted the Launcher straight into your game clients root folder? ( I did not, that was my first fail ). Next step i made was to remove the Patch adress from the service.ini. And if you don't plan on playing over LAN or even public then there's no need to modify things like ip settings.
Hope this helps.

Oh and before i forget, the solution i found to fix my connection problem was to disable the package encryption in both network.properties.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any other download link for client the torrent doesnt have seed :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the seed n leech i completed downloading the client but how to use this btw im new xD
Whats the steps in running server~
Im getting the error:
Please set the JAVA_HOME variable in your environment to match the location of your Java installation.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the seed n leech i completed downloading the client but how to use this btw im new xD
Whats the steps in running server~
Im getting the error:
Please set the JAVA_HOME variable in your environment to match the location of your Java installation.
The server files have the included Java.

Database
gameserver
Java
loginserver
0-startup
1-Database
2-LoginServer
3-GameServer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server files have the included Java.

Database
gameserver
Java
loginserver
0-startup
1-Database
2-LoginServer
3-GameServer

Dude how to fix this error then?
and how to start this server step by step pls thanks a lot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download it, copy to the root c: and follow the steps...

0-startup or 1-Database, 2-LoginServer, 3-GameServer.

Dude the error still saying
Anyone knows how to fix this error?

I found the solution and success running the server unfortunately my PC cant handle this i just knew u need large of ram for it to run both server and client sad life :(
If ever theres a way to decrease the load of running server enlighten me pls thanks a lot guys...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First of all, You should set JAVA_HOME variable all by Yourself and second of all, if You want to run dummy server on Your gaming PC, then at least don't try it on less than 16GB of RAM. 8GB would be ok'ish, but You should cut the memory usage for both - Login and Game Server.

It's 2019, who is trying to stand a server at the same PC which he use to play on it? :D Only a dummy server...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, You should set JAVA_HOME variable all by Yourself and second of all, if You want to run dummy server on Your gaming PC, then at least don't try it on less than 16GB of RAM. 8GB would be ok'ish, but You should cut the memory usage for both - Login and Game Server.

It's 2019, who is trying to stand a server at the same PC which he use to play on it? :D Only a dummy server...
Hi its me haha all my offline server i tried here i do but only this game so heavy cant handle with 8gb its force close do 100% usage i bet.
Can u teach me how to do that i dont know what you trying to explain.
Thanks for the help :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Teach? You have internet connection, so You have almost unlimited possibilities. Check for memory allocation size on google.
But...it is pointless, You won't be able to keep the server online and play the game at the same PC without any issues on 8GB.
If it's only a fun project, then at least don't expect miracles.

Reaction score
Dude the error still saying
Anyone knows how to fix this error?

I found the solution and success running the server unfortunately my PC cant handle this i just knew u need large of ram for it to run both server and client sad life :(
If ever theres a way to decrease the load of running server enlighten me pls thanks a lot guys...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry!! went to bed early :wink:
But how good!! did you find the problem...
really the game consume very Ram :*:

see on my... I have 16Gb

is being used 14018mb :O:

Its ok dude thanks a lot for the help will just try out other offline here :)

Back