Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Final Black Desert Emu 491

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The guild quest still requires 3 people.
Anyone know how to bypass that to allow 1 person to do it?

Also how to edit guild fund. I try to search in mongodb but couldnt find any.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1)Any one run x32 client? "You have been disconnect" when you choose a channel.
x64 work fine. craced XC not work.

2)Mating 2 grade horses always is born horse 2 grade. How fix?

3) How to edit workers work time?

Value in etcoption.properties:
# Working base work time.
# Default: 600000
WorkingBaseWorkTime = 1
not work.
And another functions not work if edit.
Workers luck rate, workers exp rate.

Found worker configs, but if edit and compile do nothing effect

Folder:
...\BDOServer\bdo\source\src\main\java\com\bdoemu\gameserver\model\creature\npc
...\BDOServer\bdo\source\src\main\java\com\bdoemu\gameserver\model\creature\npc\worker

QuickCompleteNpcWorkEvent.java

Code:
        if (this.itemExchangeSourceT != null) {
            int defaultWorkTime  = 600000; // ToClient_getNpcWorkingBaseTime()
            if (npcWorker.getNpcWork().getWorkType() == ENpcWorkingType.PlantRentHouse
                    || npcWorker.getNpcWork().getWorkType() == ENpcWorkingType.PlantRentHouseLargeCraft)
                defaultWorkTime = 300000; // ToClient_getNpcWorkingBaseTimeForHouse()
            double workSpeed     = npcWorker.getWorkerSpeed() + 50;
            int workVolume       = itemExchangeSourceT.getCraftingTime() / 1000;
            double totalWorkTime = Math.ceil(workVolume / workSpeed) * (defaultWorkTime / 1000); // + distance [404] / (worker.getMovementSpeed() / 100) * 2;
            if (Double.isNaN(totalWorkTime) || Double.isInfinite(totalWorkTime))
                totalWorkTime = 60;
            if (System.currentTimeMillis() / 1000 < npcWorker.getStartTime() + totalWorkTime) {
                if (player != null) {
                    log.warn("Player {} tried to potentially skip worker time.", player.getName());
                    log.warn("[{}] Character={}, Speed={}, TotalWorkTime={}, Remaining={}, WorkStartTime={} CraftKey={}",
                            player.getName(),
                            npcWorker.getCharacterKey(),
                            workSpeed,
                            totalWorkTime,
                            (npcWorker.getStartTime() + totalWorkTime - System.currentTimeMillis() / 1000),
                            npcWorker.getStartTime(),
                            itemExchangeSourceT.getIndex());
                    player.sendPacketNoFlush(new SMNak(EStringTable.eErrNoCantSecurityModule, CMQuickCompleteNpcWork.class));
                    player.sendPacket(new SMSetGameTime());
                }

Change all values do nothing effect. Why?

PlantWorkerT.java
NpcWorker.java

Need found workers stats, but where?

Database edit too not work.
plantworker_table
luck, speed (min-max), movespeed and another no in game effect. Where is fkn worker stats...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
weather does not work, i use /weather command it shows weather is already enabled, anyone help?

Retired
Reaction score
No real support for this. Authentification creation on first log-in won't trigger. The website for registration won't boot (even with other solutions like Apache, Zend, etc.). The website access is a clusterf**k (still MySQL, srsly?). And the client itself is filled with bloatfiles and unnecessary space caps.

This thread needs to get sorted and made properly readable. The overall guide is missing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@blapanda
the files works well ... but you need very first files from sir logankioma it's light than the update ones, about the web sir logankioma has vanish it from his laragon cos there is something about lisense from the web creator or something like that
and about develop thing our beloved developer team has move to version 795 (correct me if wrong) cos that version lots of update than 491 which is the very old ones, so please be patient or join the developer team to help out on v.795 progress

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
V 795 isnt being almost developed since the odo team almost have no time to spend on it so it will be hard to improve a lot.

Yeah im patient but in my case i dont need it, i already have a very good playable 795 version after all.

Retired
Reaction score
Well, I could offer a great knowledge about server programming, but I need a stable version to get into the overall structure of the client, extracting opcodes and such.

I have not tracked the progression of which revision is currently validated and running properly / perfect, so I had no clue that 491 was abandoned after all, despite having read half of this thread.

@Kraikkonen11 is the r.795 currently working as it should, or did you tweaked yours?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, I could offer a great knowledge about server programming, but I need a stable version to get into the overall structure of the client, extracting opcodes and such.

I have not tracked the progression of which revision is currently validated and running properly / perfect, so I had no clue that 491 was abandoned after all, despite having read half of this thread.

@Kraikkonen11 is the r.795 currently working as it should, or did you tweaked yours?
491 is the current most stable public release of BDO emu.
795 is newer but still on the work and a lot of things are broken/missing. The dude that claims he has a running 795 has probably bought it for 100s of $ thinking it would run like official servers but there is no "perfect" 795 release to date.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i bought it, but i never said it was perfect. V491 is far for being perfect either.

Still the v 795 i have has better performance than 491 and very stable too. I have both and i have compared them.

Sure that 795 has missing and not working things, but its a matter of time to get fixed and working.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Kind of new to this whole thing. I keep getting an error saying my "directory" is not a command or a batch file (obviously). Do I need to download anything other than what I already have because that is the only error that I am getting.
Fixed
Solution: Putting all of the files in the main drive.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why does not he let me in and he gives me an error?

Back