Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Final Black Desert Emu 491

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
По которому пути нужно данный файл закинуть?

Which way do you need to upload the given file?

С заменой оригинального с таким-же названием.
With the replacement of the original one with the same name.

Reaction score
Here I updated some config files :

1. etcoption.properties :
~ BaseWPRegen is now working
~ Added WP regen interval in seconds - BaseWPRegenTimeInSeconds
~ Added global item drop rate - ItemMainGroupDropRate
~ Added plantation base harvest time - PlantationBaseHarvestTime
~ Added multiple use of advice valks with limit - AdviceValksUseLimit

2. rate.properties :
~ Added pet exp rate - rate.pet.exp

3. Added npcworker.properties :
~ Added lodging slots per level - SlotsByLodgingLevel
Just replace the gameserver.jar file in this path :
BDOServer\Release V.491\gameserver\lib
With this one :

I'm still looking a way to increase active pets. Currently it was set 4. I've tried to changed the SQLite DB and PetUseCount in localizingoption.properties but still no luck.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can anyone help me with having a friend connect to my server? when he puts my ip in his service.ini file in this client folder it just says the file is corrupted. thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can anyone help me with having a friend connect to my server? when he puts my ip in his service.ini file in this client folder it just says the file is corrupted. thanks!

Is he using one of the launchers and the cracked xc files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Would you possibly have fixed the drop event in localizing option i remember it never worked unless i did something wrong i could never get it to work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I think some where on here I had seen to make world events work you also had to make a change in the client as well as the database / configs. ????? I was looking to get the different world events running and changed the dates in the tables with no luck. Pretty sure if I remember trying to find out why, I had seen that. Could be the same thing for the drop event, but just a guess. :?:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Man,cant run the server.

What does this mean "Error while starting network thread java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind" in gameserver.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi . its posible to open and edit db via navicat ??

Ok. i find navicat for mongos :D

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hy all nice work on server .
i been testing odoREv1.0.1 alpha but professions dont seem to work .cant make materials .
but in laragon server it works and the manufacture table in both servers looks the same in dbo.sqlite
maybe some upcode missing hope we can fix it maybe

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am without a decent computer to continue the bdo server, when I buy another computer with good configuration I will return to the project helping everyone and contributing to the forum. Excuse me, but I am going through a major financial crisis.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Apparently the latest version of this repack is meant to have weather active for everyone, as well as some other fixes, but I don't see any of them? Does anyone know whats up?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi i have a question i getting a error when trying to run the server and connect,im not sure if im doing something wrong or if there any tutorial on how to setup the server with the files i download from this post i share some images of the error and the files i download thks.

logankioma - Final Black Desert Emu 491 - RaGEZONE Forums

logankioma - Final Black Desert Emu 491 - RaGEZONE Forums

and here is the error when i tried to run the server bat files
Error: missing `server' JVM at `C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_261\bin\server\jvm.dll'.Please install or use the JRE or JDK that contains these missing components.

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
If anyone has the "Languagedata_en.loc" file for version 491, please send it to me, extremely important.I've tried to get the Ogre fest but mine is corrupted. The G2 has no ads folder and I did not download this one..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If anyone has the "Languagedata_en.loc" file for version 491, please send it to me, extremely important.I've tried to get the Ogre fest but mine is corrupted. The G2 has no ads folder and I did not download this one..

I have v491 - SPP and got 0 results looking for that file soz :(
logankioma the discord link you posted in main thread does not work :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Seems to be working quite well until trying to login into the server. Shows "Failed to Connect" when trying to click on "Enter." Thanks

Edit: Trying to run server/play on the same pc.

Last edited:
Back