Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Final Black Desert Emu 491

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, quick question when i run the start server everything just closes

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@logankioma

First. You should have asked before bundling my cms on your release, it is very disrespectful to the developers when you don't ask permission to share their work.

Second. There is a list of prerequisites in the official release thread, perhaps if you take a closer look you'll notice that one of those requirements is PHP 5.6.x, that is due to the core's encryption, so there is no way around to making it work for PHP 7.x unless I release an update specifically for that PHP version.

Third. Did you make sure that the apache bundled in your pack is 64bit? If not then even if you have all the required extensions for the cms, you won't be able to use it since BDO's database uses 64bit integers and you would need apache and php on 64bit architecture to handle those.

@Via Nais

PHP 7 support will first come in the next update of the paid version of the CMS, once that's done I'll possibly release an update of the lite version of the cms.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
logankioma

First. You should have asked before bundling my cms on your release, it is very disrespectful to the developers when you don't ask permission to share their work.

Second. There is a list of prerequisites in the official release thread, perhaps if you take a closer look you'll notice that one of those requirements is PHP 5.6.x, that is due to the core's encryption, so there is no way around to making it work for PHP 7.x unless I release an update specifically for that PHP version.

Third. Did you make sure that the apache bundled in your pack is 64bit? If not then even if you have all the required extensions for the cms, you won't be able to use it since BDO's database uses 64bit integers and you would need apache and php on 64bit architecture to handle those.

@Via Nais

PHP 7 support will first come in the next update of the paid version of the CMS, once that's done I'll possibly release an update of the lite version of the cms.

I've check his Server files and he is using PHP 5.6.x x64 + apache2 x64..... looking into this.
Thanks for you're CMS... may buy you're DesertCore cms in the future.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
logankioma

@Via Nais

Lautaro,
What is the problem of your CMS going together in the package if you put it free?
Ever thought I can buy your full version and free it here?
With all due respect, I am joining a lot of people, and I have kept everyone's credit, I have not given any credit to me.
In the next update, do not worry, your CMS will not be in the package but rather a pretty wordpress, this server does not need a registration page that would be what I really needed, would be what I would only use from your CMS.
Thanks for the criticisms.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lautaro,
What is the problem of your CMS going together in the package if you put it free?
You still don't get it. There's nothing wrong having my CMS bundled in a release package, the problem is when you don't ask for permission do to so, it's completely disrespectful to the developer of ANY project. Have you contacted me asking for permission before releasing your package, I would have kindly allowed it and probably would have helped you make sure the CMS worked 100% on that web server you included.

Ever thought I can buy your full version and free it here?

By all means, be my guest.

With all due respect, I am joining a lot of people, and I have kept everyone's credit, I have not given any credit to me.
In the next update, do not worry, your CMS will not be in the package but rather a pretty wordpress, this server does not need a registration page that would be what I really needed, would be what I would only use from your CMS.

I wish you luck with that, hopefully you learn a thing or two about appreciation for the free work other people share.

Reaction score
And this is what I was getting at in the other thread.
Ask before just jumping into releasing other peoples work.
It's disrespectful and if you merely ask - you may come out ahead.
I would had helped make sure it was good to go.
Biggest reason I stopped working on this project... People just dumping my efforts all over... "without even the slightest 'attempt' at asking first."
Good luck to all of you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You still don't get it. There's nothing wrong having my CMS bundled in a release package, the problem is when you don't ask for permission do to so, it's completely disrespectful to the developer of ANY project. Have you contacted me asking for permission before releasing your package, I would have kindly allowed it and probably would have helped you make sure the CMS worked 100% on that web server you included.

By all means, be my guest.

I wish you luck with that, hopefully you learn a thing or two about appreciation for the free work other people share.

I am sorry if it was so important to ask before posting a package with everything together, which includes your CM and DNC corrections.
But know that I did not post any of this on other sites as many do.
I'm wondering if I'm still with BDO or if I really give up all this.
Again, sorry to Lautaro and DNC!

Reaction score
Again, its too late for sorry now....
Next time however and this goes for everyone.
Asking forum members permission before reposting their efforts, keeps you in good standing and shows respect.
Otherwise, you just come off as a tool.

PS I asked DevilSpeak prior to creating my initial thread.
He put in a lot of effort creating that thread and other posts.
It'd been rude not to ask first.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Again, its too late for sorry now....
Next time however and this goes for everyone.
Asking forum members permission before reposting their efforts, keeps you in good standing and shows respect.
Otherwise, you just come off as a tool.

PS I asked DevilSpeak prior to creating my initial thread.
He put in a lot of effort creating that thread and other posts.
It'd been rude not to ask first.

I even understand you in a way.
But let no one worry, this is my last post on Ragezone.
I was invited to another forum and my new files will be in this new forum, nobody needs to worry because nothing here will be posted in the other forum, it will be something new, since the administrator of the new forum is my friend.
I will be providing more services in a version 661, I finish with updates in version 491.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the server only uses aprox 6G ram.. you can prob still run it with 4g. but you'll notice you're system swaping from Disk a LOT!
. 2018-05-19 - Final Black Desert Emu 491 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I even understand you in a way.
But let no one worry, this is my last post on Ragezone.
I was invited to another forum and my new files will be in this new forum, nobody needs to worry because nothing here will be posted in the other forum, it will be something new, since the administrator of the new forum is my friend.
I will be providing more services in a version 661, I finish with updates in version 491.

Any chance to get a link to that forum? and thanks for your work man! :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks for the server. but I can not understand how to call the admin menu in the game? Well, or what kind of team to add items to inventory?

Back