Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ODO Launcher v1.0

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would like to present to your attention "one more" launcher/patcher.
Ez57DkK - ODO Launcher v1.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

What can he do:
Run the game with the specified parametersAutomatically updateUpdate the game client by downloading files via HTTP / FTPSave Login and Password for login (password in encrypted form)And the most important thing...! Available )
I am waiting for your suggestions and wishes!
Examples of files in the attachment.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm thinking of adding torrent download support.I will also add a menu where you can specify the directory with the client and other settings

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
I'm thinking of adding torrent download support.I will also add a menu where you can specify the directory with the client and other settings

I don't know about you, but ftp it's better in my opinion, torrent a lot of antivirus will say its a virus

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This will be an option, if the server creator wants to, he can use it or not.You also need to implement verification of game files, using a torrent it is quite easy to do this)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Added functionality for resume and correct cancellation of file downloads. This does not apply to auto-update and receiving settings from the server.

Back