Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] BDO Item Database (REST API)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I recently just finished developing a web shop for BDO and I thought It would be nice to share with you this little tool I made for easily and rapidly obtaining any in-game item information.

What is it?
This is a REST API that you can use to gather information about any given item id. At the time of posting this thread, the API is capable of giving you the following information about an item:
  • id
  • name
  • grade
  • icon
  • url (to the bdo database)

How it works?
Check it out here:

Example API calls:

Grunil Helmet

Gold Bar 1000G

You can also download a SQL dump of the items database. Automatic weekly backups is still a work in progress, but I already made available a backup of today's data.

Here:

I hope this is useful for anyone else's projects. All feedback is appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you do this dump again could you have it update the items table rather than replace it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made a small script you can use to get the JSON data and store it into a file using Node.js.

Source:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using Angular HttpClient fire following error on console:

Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'https://database.desertcore.com/item.php?id=10933' from origin 'http://localhost:4200' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.

Please add a CORS Policy to your Backend. Many Thanks!

Back