Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Released] BDO Login server source decompiled (obfuscated)

Reaction score
The source is unfortunately obfuscated so someone would have to work on it, to get it to compile.

here is the login server source i have not compiled and tested if it works or not but it should. you have to compile files to .class first with classpath libs take a look at my compile guide under guide section for reference. then import the project to Eclipse then export as .jar

once you have compiled to .jar back up the original login.jar at loginserver/libs/ and overwrite it, run the login.bat and it should run.

i just realized that some of the coding in the server files have unicode text ex: \u9987
so you might have errors compiling it, i attached a screenshot below.

site i used:
unicode.PNG - [Released] BDO Login server source decompiled (obfuscated) - RaGEZONE Forums
View attachment com.bdoemu.rar

Mirror:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [Release] BDO Login server source decompiled

login.jar was obfuscated with decoder.jar currently no decompile to work with, except especially made up script to load decoder.jar as lib and decompile login.jar

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] BDO Login server source decompiled

Has anyone managed to compile without being obfuscated?

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Re: [Release] BDO Login server source decompiled (obfuscated)

The only useful things in this 'source' are the packet structures located in the networking package.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The source is unfortunately obfuscated so someone would have to work on it, to get it to compile.

here is the login server source i have not compiled and tested if it works or not but it should. you have to compile files to .class first with classpath libs take a look at my compile guide under guide section for reference. then import the project to Eclipse then export as .jar

once you have compiled to .jar back up the original login.jar at loginserver/libs/ and overwrite it, run the login.bat and it should run.

i just realized that some of the coding in the server files have unicode text ex: \u9987
so you might have errors compiling it, i attached a screenshot below.

site i used:
View attachment 162185
View attachment 162184

Mirror:

so far there is no legit loginserver source, isn't it? :(:

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nope, so far i did tried several decompiler but no succes(or just half) but i guess it is just matter of time XD i do working on it too...

Back